Puppy

"Jaaaaaaay...?"

Jay paused his video game and looked at his girlfriend who was smiling and holding her phone, hiding a picture on the device. The lightning ninja smiled at Nya, and patted a place on the sofa next to him for the water ninja to sit.

"Hey Nya. What's gotten you so..bubbly..?" He asked, not really seeing the side of her unless she hand slept at all and just came out of a crying session but let's not talk about that for now.

Nya pulled out her phone and unlocked it, and then shoved her phone into Jays hands, who eyes the picture.

Indeed, that was a shiba inu puppy.

Jay and Nya both melted form the sight. Bit black eyes and a cute button nose, with white fluffy fur that could ascot as a could. He/She was laying on their back, a little toy ball next to them.

"Aww..he/she's adorable.." Jay cooed, his heart melting at the puppy on the screen.

"It's a girl. And she's up for sale. I though that maybe we could get one for the team..?" Nya said, showing Jay the price. She was surprisingly not that much, compared to other dogs her breed.

Jay laughed and pecked her on the cheek. "That's a great idea. Are you completely sure though?"

Nya nodded.

~~~

Today was the day the couple are going to collect their new little girl.

"Ooh, what about Cloud?" Jay suggested, while sitting in the waiting room. He held the box that they were going to take their new puppy home to the others. Don't worry, Sensei Wu said yes.

"Aww, thats an amazing name!" Nya said. She held two toys - one was a ball and another one was a chew bone. In the 'cage' there was a pink pillow and a blanket, with a bowl of water in it too - just in case Cloud gets thirsty.

"Ma'am, sir, here is your new puppy."

The vet placed the bundle of fluff in Jay's arms, and she immediately snuggled into his chest. "Only Nya gets to do that." He joked.

"Jay-"

Jay just simply laughed again and ruffled his yangs' hair.

Jay carefully place Cloud into the box/cage, locked it, and Nya knelt down to look at her. The puppy was laying down the blanket, looking so had damn adorable-

~~~

The other ninja came in after training, noticing that Jay and Nya still weren't back from their trip yet.

Kai started. "I'm telling ya, Seliel can not do a double backflip-"

"Fuck off Mount Everest."

"Uhhh..guys? I think there's a-"

"Puppy!" Seliel squealed, jumping up to the little dog, who jumped back when she saw an unfamiliar human in her home.

"JAY! NYA!" Lloyd yelled.

Just the like that, the couple came from the kitchen and handed the puppy that was currently un-named a bowel of food.

"Yes?" They responded in sync.

"WHY IS THERE A FFFFF-ING PUPPY IN THE LIVING ROOM?!"

"It's adorable!" Kai cooed, kneeling by the puppy and stroking her fur.

Morro inhaled. "NYA AND JAY ARE TRYING TO HIDE THE FACT THEY'RE HAVING A BABY!"

They both blushed heavily and ran off with the puppy, much to Kai and Seliel's dismay.

"You good Nya..?"

"They're right about one thing - she is my child."