Chapter 18

It's been around 2 months since the SM training camp. I told Minji about everything that had happened as soon as I got back to our room, she started screaming and congratulating me. Eunhye who was woken up from Minji's screaming congratulated me as well.

The whole NCT 2020 (minus Jaehyun himself) also congratulated me for successfully capturing Jaehyun's heart. The man himself only smirked proudly, showing me off to the other members. Causing some single members to puke, while the taken members just shook their heads.

We also told the 127's manager about our relationship already, which got approved as long as we kept it low and unknown to the fans.

Me and Minji are currently in Chenle's house along with the NCT 2020 members to celebrate the new years. Thank god that Chenle's parents are nice enough to treat us food. If they didn't, it'll be me, Taeyong, Doyoung and Kun cooking for like 24 people? The idea itself seems like a horror movie for the 4 of us.

"Haewon! Minji!" Yuta called out to both of us the moment we stepped into the house since he's the first one to notice our presence.

"Yuta oppa! Happy new years eve!" Minji greeted Yuta, "Happy new years eve." I greeted Yuta as well.

"You didn't invite your girlfriend?" I asked him when I noticed he's just sitting with Mark and Winwin who had just greeted us.

Yuta shook his head, "Nah she has her own group party to attend, just like how Mark didn't brought his probably due to the same reason just a different group party." Yuta said.

This time Mark was the one who shook his head, "That works for you only, hyung. We broke up already." Mark said while shrugging his shoulders.

All of us (me, Minji, Yuta and Winwin) widened our eyes and looked at each other in confusion, pondering whether to ask him or not.

He seemed to notice our awkwardness since he rolled his eyes, "Nah it's fine, we were just finding comfort in each other when our feelings for each other didn't exist in the first place. We broke up peacefully so please don't act like I've been through a bad breakup that's causing me a heartbreak." he explained.

We all nodded at him and Yuta flung his arm towards Mark's shoulder to comfort him. Winwin gave him a sympathetic smile before the three of them started talking about random things again.

Me and Minji decided to greet everyone in the house before going to our own boyfriends. Jaehyun had his arms around my waist while he's talking to Taeyong and Johnny, while I just sit there looking around at what's happening in the house.

Johnny suddenly got up and took a deep breath before managing to yell "Let's get around in a circle and play truth or dare!"

We all gathered up in the living room and formed a circle, I sat next to Jaehyun because the so called 'man' didn't want to let me go.

"Okay, since I was the one who suggested this I'll start and spin the bottle." Johnny said before spinning to bottle. 

It landed up on Ten. "Yoo my bro, truth or dare?" Johnny asked.

"Dare, I ain't a wimp." Ten sassily replied. "Go and kiss the floor repeatedly for 30 seconds while saying 'Why would nobody love me like you do, floor.'" Johnny dared.

Ten looked at Johnny in horror before grumbling, "The floor is clean right, Chenle?" Ten asked. Chenle nodded, "Of course it is, the maids clean it every single day, just look at it shining." Chenle answered in annoyance.

Johnny pulled out his phone and started recording Ten who was doing his dare, we all laughed at his stupid actions. After 30 seconds, Ten got up and sat back at his place before he spinning the bottle.