Chapter 2

Dear lord, can you just let me graduate peacefully next month without this ton of workload? Not to mention I haven't found a definite full-time job for me the moment I graduate. I wish I could go job hunting but with all these assignments and part-time shift, I barely have time to look for those.

I wonder where Minji is, I seriously need her smile to lighten up my day right now. Especially since I can still remember how mesmerizing that suspicious person's eyes were, for god sake it has been a week. I have no time to think about those eyes.

"HAEWON!! OH MY GOD HAEWON!!" 

Speaking of the devil, I turned around to be greeted by the smile I wish to see. I looked at Minji in confusion, she looks way happier than usual.

"Did something happen? You look very happy." 

"WE GOT ACCEPTED INTO SM ENTERTAINMENT!!" She screamed to me, jumping like a little kid. 

"Oh really? That's gr- WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WE?!" I looked at her in horror, she didn't sign me up as a trainee right? Dear lord, please don't be what I think it is, I really dislike attention.

"Okay so like, SM entertainment was opening job vacancies last week and I happened to sign up as a music composer while I secretly sign you up to help out with their stage management team. I kind of stole the old CV that you used when you were looking for a part-time job back then." She grinned sheepishly. 

I shook my head at her with a 'why-am-I-not-surprised' expression. Even though I want to get mad at her for stealing my CV, I just can't since I'm not the type of person to get mad.

"Plus.. uh.." I looked at her in confusion again since she looks like she's nervous to tell me the next thing. "I just wanted us.. to still be together you know? You're like my sister, I know how busy you are to the point you never had time to go job hunting anymore.. And I know how much you want to work around concerts and so, so I went ahead and signed you up to help out with a SM group's stages.." she muttered slowly, blushing as she admitted why did she went ahead to sign me up without my consent.

Now I regret wanting to get mad at her, she just wanted to help me. I hugged her and muttered a thankyou softly. Minji is usually very loud and expressive but when it comes to her true feelings, she's a bit shy (basically a tsundere).

"Thankyou so much, Minji. Thankyou for thinking about me despite being extremely busy yourself."

"We'll start working next month, as soon as we graduate. I'm so excited, I love all SM groups." she giggled.

I smiled at her and took a glance at my watch, I sighed looking at the time. "I think I should go now, before my dear boss gets mad at me for being late again. I'm really sorry for having to leave you again." I apologized since I felt bad that we don't even have time to even hang out anymore.

"It's okay, we'll be together most of the time starting next month, so get your ass to work right now before the old lady aka your oh so wonderful boss cut your salary." she laughed

I bid her goodbye before running to the place that I work, man I honestly hate exercising but I need the money to buy more albums. Oh and also more books. I can't wait to work full-time so I can finally have more money to buy the things I want. Just imagine the-

I fell down because I bumped into someone. Last week someone bumped into me and this week I bumped into someone? Wow you're such a reliable person, Haewon.

"I'm so sorry, I was in a hu-" it's the same suspicious guy from last week. I thought I prayed that I won't meet him again?!

"Oh it's you again. It's fine, I bumped into you last week so this is kind of a karma?" he chuckled.

I looked away before I can be drawn into his eyes again, nope not this time.

"I'm sorry, please excuse me I really am late for my shift." I muttered in panic before rushing again to the cafe.

***

Jaehyun's P.O.V

I stared at the girl who just left me there, running like the rabbit from alice in the wonderland.

So she really doesn't recognize me. Last week I was afraid if she recognizes me, she'll announce to the world that NCT member Jaehyun rudely bumped into a girl and then make the whole story more dramatic than it's supposed to be.

Luckily she didn't, although when I saw her working at the cafe and when I bumped into her awhile ago, I wondered if she was a sasaeng. But then again by how cute she was running away, I think she doesn't know me at all.

I take out my phone from my jeans pocket and quickly dialled Mark's number, "Yo, where are you? I thought we're meeting at last week's cafe because you wanted more of their watermelon juice?"

***

Haewon's P.O.V

Why is he here again? At this point, I don't really think that he's a suspicious person. Just a person with weird fashion taste, same goes to his friend.

"Oh hey, it's you again. I've seen you a couple of times already but I never got to know your name." he said with a smile. Okay maybe not with a smile since I can't see it, but I can guess he did smile because of his eye smile.

"Uhm.. I'm sorry but I'm only here to take your order so uh, I don't feel comfortable with sharing my name to a stranger." I smiled nervously at him, which he nodded at, meaning that he understood my reluctance on not sharing my name.

"It's fine, I understand. Anyways I'll order an americano and green tea ice cream, and he'll take 2 glasses of watermelon juice." 

I widened my eyes a bit, 2 glasses of juice for one person? That's a rare occurrence. 

They seemed to notice my internal shock as the other guy, who if I'm not mistaken is Mark quickly defended himself.

"Uh, it's just that the watermelon juice here is really good so yeah haha." he laughed awkwardly.

I nodded at him and bowed to them. The moment I looked up, I caught the mesmerizing eyes that has been haunting me for the whole week.

I wish I can forget how good those eyes look.