Chapter 15

"That happened last night?" Minji asked me in astonishment when I told her about my meeting with Jaehyun last night.

We are currently sitting in the bus that consists of SM Staffs that would join the SM Training Camp. 

A shy smile formed from the tip of my lips as I nodded at her. Minji broke into a huge smile and hugged me.

"Finally, my dear Haewon has fallen in love once again. I'm so happy for you, you really don't know how happy I am for you right now." she gleamed at me.

I can't help but to chuckle and thank her, she has been supporting me ever since I've had a shell around me until now where I have more people that I trust. "But what if he doesn't feel the same way." I frowned.

She gave me a flabbergasted look, "Seriously? That guy definitely likes you more than a friend, it's O-B-V-I-O-U-S." She spelled it out for me, causing me to giggle and blush.

"What about you and Jaemin, though?" I asked her, curious about their tom and jerry but obviously in love relationship.

She groaned, "I'm bored of seeing that devil, he doesn't want to leave me alone the moment we both have free time."

I raised an eyebrow at her, "You sure? Despite your words I can see that soft look and smile whenever you talk about him. Plus the fact that he calls you princess, that's so cute." I smirked, teasing her obvious feelings for her boyfriend.

"Okay, fine you caught me. He just makes me so.. happy and loved you know..? Sure he teases me a lot, but he never crossed the line and I know that's his way of showing me affection, the same as how he understand I care a lot about him despite what I say." she spoke softly while looking out at the window.

I smiled at her softness, "Yeah you both understand each other really well despite showing your affections differently compared to other usual couples. I aspire to have a healthy relationship like that." 

"Both you and Jaehyun act like a couple already though, so yeah rest assured." She teased me before plopping her head onto my shoulder. I laughed at her antics and let my head rest above hers, feeling sleepy after rushing out to pack my things last night.

***

"Haewon, wake up." 

I opened my eyes lazily, still feeling sleepy.

"Jaehyun oppa is here." 

I immediately sat up properly and brushed my hair with my hands, hoping that I look decent enough to meet him.

I looked up to see Minji laughing at me, I immediately realized that Jaehyun wasn't here and she only said that so that I would wake up. I glared at her before taking my suitcase, "Thanks for the false alarm, let's go." 

We walked down to the main hall, seeing that the idols are lining up in the right side while the staffs are lining up in the left side. We went to the left side with our suitcases, waiting for further instructions.

"Welcome to SM's annual 2020 training camp, a refreshment for both idols and head staffs. We'll be doing team building activities and other things as well. Everyone would be divided into groups, consisting of both idols and staffs. But before group announcements, I would be announcing the room that you'll be staying at. Idols would be rooming with idols and staffs would be rooming with staffs, each room consist of 3 people. But please keep in mind that SM trainees are also here for their own agenda so you might be rooming with them. When your name is called out, may the oldest one from the room come in front to take the key. After doing so, please go to your room with your roommates and wait for further instructions. Is that understood?" the organizer asked.