Chapter 10

I feel really happy that all of them enjoyed the food that me and Doyoung made, it feels like our effort payed off. Me and Minji were about to go back home right after dinner as it was already 10 pm, when suddenly Taeyong and Mark came home to the dorms. 

Turns out, they haven't eaten yet and so I offered to cook for them. Jaemin offered to take Minji back to our dorm, the Dreamies went with them as they wanted to play more in our dorm. The other 127 members are still here, playing twister while I cook for Mark and Taeyong.

"Yuta, left hand on red." I heard Johnny instructed, assuming that he's the host as he is the one holding the roulette to the game. I looked at them and saw that Yuta complied quietly, as his posture is still normal.

I can't help but to giggle, looking at the 8 people who are still trying to survive the twister game, their faces and body awfully close to each other. 

I took my eyes off them, focusing back on the food that I was cooking. "Doyoung, right hand on blue." Johnny instructed Doyoung after he flickered the roulette. 

Doyoung groaned loudly, "You gotta be kidding me, the only blue spot left is below Taeil hyung's crotch. You're telling me to touch it?!" disgust evident in his voice.

I immediately looked up again to laugh at him. Taeil grimaced, "Who wants you to touch it as well? Get your hands away from my crotch." Taeil said, obviously not fond of the idea either.

His response caused me to laugh harder. I saw Mark and Jaehyun fell down because of laughter, meaning that they're eliminated from the game. 

"Mark, you fell down just in time. The food is almost ready." I told him as he walked towards the kitchen right after he fell down.

"Wait food is ready? I'm out of here." Taeyong said and quickly fell down, accidentally pulling down Jungwoo with him. The action caused Jungwoo to whine at him.

"Here you go." I said to Mark and Taeyong, placing two bowls of rice at the table along with the Seafood soup and Kimchi I made for them. They both thanked me and quickly ate, obviously hungry from the activities they had today.

I glanced at my phone, noticing that it's 11 30 pm already. "I should get back, it's really late already." 

"Take care, Haewon. Thankyou again for cooking for us." Taeyong said. "It's really good by the way, Haewon. Take care on your way home." Mark said.

I bid them goodbye and walked into the living room to bid the other guys goodbye as well. They all thanked me for the food and waved goodbye to me before continuing their twister game. 

I was about to open the dorm's door before an arm stopped me from opening it. I turned around to look at Jaehyun. "Did you really think I'll let you go home at this time alone?" he asked.

I blushed, forgetting that it's already dark and probably dangerous to go home at this time.

"Guys, I'll be taking Haewon home, make sure to tell me who wins later!" Jaehyun yelled to the other members before turning to me. "Let's go."

***

"I thought you said you'll take me home."

"Yeah."

"Then why are we here in the convenience store, picking out ice cream?" I asked him while pointing to the ice cream section.

"We're going on a South East Asia tour next week. That means we can't spend time together for quite a while. So I thought, why not hang out before going on tour?" He smiled cheekily while picking up a pistachio flavoured ice cream.