Chapter 12: Boundaries

Asia P.O.V.

The sun is shining, I hear birds chirping...what a beautiful morning. I wake up and the first thing I see when I look down is J's head resting over me below. I screamed so loud that he jumped up out of his sleep, backing away.

"What were you doin' you freakin pervert!", I yelled while scooting back on the bed, covering myself with the sheets. I was still in his shirt but, some how felt so exposed.

J holds his pointer finger over his lips, "Shh don't even call me that, I'ma explain it all just don't scream"

I screamed again and he started walking towards me, "Don't you even dare come near me" I say while taking one step out of the bed, still holding the sheets up against me.

"Shh forreal Asia somebody gone' hear" he pleads, "let me explain".

I just couldn't believe my eyes, I thought I was dreaming but this really happened! I wasn't sure if I was even ready for that. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, still one foot standing out of the bed, "ugh I should've known you was just another nigga",

I quickly glanced and reached for his house phone, which was sitting beside his bed on a drawer, and held it up for him to see. "Two minutes, then you get the hell away from me or I'm calling the police" I demanded. J raises his hands, "okay" he says,

"I didn't ra- well take advantage of you" he claimed.

I shook my head, "Fuckin liar" I said as I chuckled, still very pissed off.

"Nah I'm not!" Jermaine said.

"You think I'm stupid? My mama told me about niggas like you"

"I'm not like that"

"Yes you are Jermaine damn, just quit yo lyin'!"

"I'm not!"

"Tell me you didn't touch me last night Jermaine!"

"No I did!"

"Then Why?!"

"Because I love you!" He blurted.

We both stood there shocked at what he just said. "You wha?" I asked.

He scratched the back of his head, "I mean.."

"No what did you just say?" I asked.

He hesitated a bit, "I said I love you, I'm in love with you, I''ll admit it" he confessed.

I stood there eyes wide, I couldn't believe my ears. I had nothing to say.

J Cole P.O.V.

Asia just stared at me, I almost had a heart attack waiting for her to say somethin'. I couldn't imagine How I would've felt if she didn't feel the same way.

"I don't know what to say", she said.

I felt like the longer I waited for her to speak, the more I was being rejected. So I walked up to her, snatched the sheets she was coverin herself wit, and started kissing her. I lifted her up and sat her on my dresser which knocked everything off, then started kissing her neck. She started pushing my chest back and turning her head. "No...Jermaine...stop" she moaned but I could tell she liked it because she was letting it happen. "Mm you want me don't you? huh? " I said in between my kisses while pulling it out.

Just then Mike barged in carrying fast food bags, "aye man I bought some breakfast jac-", he dropped all his shit on the floor. "Aw what the fuck nigga"

"Shit Mike what the hell nigga" I said as we pulled away from each other. Asia rushed into the bathroom

"You tell me, I thought I told you to take that ass home, you must wana get locked up"

I wasn't tryna hear it, Mike always had a problem wit my relationships he was a straight hater. It's like he wanted me single like him. "Whatever man go somewhere wit that" I said as I started picking up everything. "How did you even get in my house? I didn't hear no car pull up" I tried to change the subject.

"She a hoe, tryna getchu locked up. You needa stay away from her"

"Watch yo mouth she ain't no hoe" I warned him.

"Naw, where the hoe at" he said as he opened the bathroom door,"C'mere hoe" he said while grabbing her.

I heard her scream and I blacked out. I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and clocked him. While he was down he sat up and stared at me, "Oh it's like that huh?" He got up with a bloody nose,

"Yeah it's like that, get up outta my crib" I said.

He wiped his nose, and looked at Asia then back at me,"Fasho" he said and bounced.

"You okay?" I asked Asia.

"Yeah"

"Let's get you home then before ya mama get there"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asia P.O.V.

J pulled up a little before my house to drop me off, it was a quiet ride. "Bye J" I said as I reached to open the door. "Hold up" he said as he grabbed my hand, "I was thinking maybe, you n me need to cool it a bit"

I paused for a bit, I knew what those words meant. He was done with me, typical nigga, "Of course" I said, "And let me guess, you're sorry you led me on, told me you loved me, and you regret bein all over me this morning and last night right?"

"Nah" he started, but I interrupted him. "And I'm a great girl, I deserve someone better right?" I said as I teared up.

"No come here stop" he said as reached over for me, but I pushed him away. I started hitting him non -stop with both hands, I wasn't haven't it this time,"No don't touch me Jermaine!" I yelled. It didn't seem to hurt him but he stopped anyway. I got out the car and ran down the sidewalk knocking someone over, but I didn't stop. I ran straight to my house and in my bedroom as I shut the door behind me. I started sobbing like never before. I threw a temper-tantrum. I tore posters off my wall, thrashed CD's, ripped homework sheets and grabbed my stuffed elephant. I thought about how my Mom and my so called Dad gave it to me when I turned 3. They were happy together, so what went wrong? I tore the head off, and cotton went everywhere.

I heard my mom knock on the door, "Asia baby, is everything alright in there?". I was so shocked to hear my mama. I usually never get to see her because she's only here when I'm at school and then she's off to her other Job. I used to pretend I was sick so I could stay home with her,until she caught on, so then I'd wake up at 5 am just to catch her before she left. But I got so busy with everything, Sleep became more important. She came in, "Oh my baby, what's wrong with you? What happened in here?" she said as she held me. "Why would you do that to your stuffed animal? You use to love that thing, your father and I gave that to you"

"Why wouldn't I ma? He's a deadbeat" I said. "Don't disrespect yo daddy like that baby" she said. "How could you be so cool about everything? he left you" She smiled in thought, "Because My Life Goes On" she says," and as far as I'm concerned, the only thing I need is my baby right here". She hugged me and went to make us food. Simple words she spoke but it was just what I needed to hear. She was the best.

2 weeks went by and I havent heard from J. Things were quiet now, but everything we went through ran through my head constantly. I was missing him bad. The principal called me in to meet with them a few times but none of us spoke. The boys and I agreed to stay quiet about the dirt we had on each other. The downside? We all got a consuelors. For the most part, I wasn't being bullied.

But where was J?

Hey guys, I need more votes and comments. I'm getting more reads but no votes :I
But to those that actually do thank you