Chapter 17 Trailer Sequel!!!

Hey you guys!!!!!!!! 👋👋👋It has been an EXTREMELY long time coming.  But I am glad to say that I am ready to get back into this thing.

I am thinking of re-writing this entire story in a more appropriate way. Keep in mind that when I wrote this story, I myself was a minor and it was 17 yr old me writing about my celebrity crush. Now that I am an adult and in my 20's I'm having a hard time writing this because it's basically perverted lmao. This is sort of why I stopped writing. HOWEVA If I were to rewrite this story, Asia would at least need to be 18+ yrs old or J would have to be near her age. There would still be an age gap but it would be a more legal one. But don't you worry, it would still contain all of the crazy stalker, sexy, steamy, drama that we all love so much😂😂. I have also had time to perfect my writing skills since then.

Option 2: would be for me to continue the story as it is and go back and edit some of the things regarding the ages and just carry on with chapter 17

But before I move forward I am curious to see how many of us are still reading this book. So Let's vote and comment "option 1" or "2." If you are still here I just wana say thank you and I appreciate you all so much 🙏🙏💕 stay blessed my loves :)