chapter 3

i was driving around for a minute, and she stayed quiet. I didn't know what to say..I was happy she was wit me n all but she wasn't happy so i wasn't know what im sayin?

asia: "Th-thankyou for everything ..

Cole:" You didnt deserve that..that shit was cold.."

asia:" it didnt happen"

cole:" what you mean?"

asia: "you came in right on time..thankyou so much"

I was glad they didnt go through with it. I was already pissed and when Im pissed i can get crazy. 

Asia P.O.V

I felt so many emotions. I was embarassed, scared, nervous, grateful. J was driving toward the park i met him at. I didnt want him taking me home. I had to play it cool. I looked at him and smiled..

asia: You can drop me off here please.

cole: why here? I dont mind taking you home baby

asia: baby? 

cole: uh um i mean..

asia: no its cool I can walk from here.

cole: just let me take you home, so i'll know you get there safely.

asia: I dont need your protection

                Cole turned his head the other way, almost as if that bothered him when I said that.

cole: yes you do

asia: just let me out here please

Cole pulled over and got out the car to come for my door..I was a little surprised. I couldnt even get my ex rico to open my doors, yet he expects me to take him back.  Cole was watching me as I got out and walked away, I could feel it. I just knew my mom would flip if she found out I take rides from random strangers now. But he didn't feel like stranger. I felt like I already knew him...for years.

Hey you guys I need more feedback and votes to keep going? what do you think of it, what you like or didn't like etc. but yes 3 more votes to keep going otherwise I wouldn't know if you want me to continue ! thanks