Chapter 7: Betrayal

Asia P.O.V

I woke up with my head and hand resting on J's chest. My right leg was wrapped around him too with his hand over my butt, we must've been real' cozy last night. He was still sleeping, so I started sniffing his shirt, he smelled so good. I loved the way he felt, being with him felt so right; but on the other hand I knew he could get in trouble for being with me. "You like the way I smell huh?" he said in his sleepy voice as he laughed. I'll admit, I was embarassed. I laughed "you caught me". "well I like the way you smell too" he said as he cuffed my butt while drifting off to sleep again.

Again, I didn't want J getting into trouble because of me, so I snuck out of the bed and put my dress back on. I called my friend Mimi to pick me up. I quietly walked out of his house with my heels in my hand. Unfortunately Mimi came pulling up in her jeep burning rubber and blasting Rihanna. "Shhh! turn that down", I said while getting in the car. She started looking around, being nosey, "Um whose house is this?...and who is that?" she said while pulling off. I could see J staring at me looking confused, standing at his door. "It's no one, just a friend", I said. By the look of Mimi's face, I could tell she didn't believe me. "Liar" she said, "and this is where you ran off to last night? With him? You have a thing going on with him?" I turned my head, " No, well yeah but no he's just a friend". "Well he's hella cute, tell him about me" she said Mimi. "No, he doesn't want your skank ass" I jealously said. We both started laughing, "Girl please' and stop hatin'" she said, "lets stop to get a bite,I'm hella' hungry".

We stopped at a cafe to eat and talk.

"Girl so what's up with you and Zoey?" She asked."What do you mean?" I said back, I honestly forgot about the whole thing until she brought it to my attention. "Ooh that...water under the bridge, I'm not worried about that anymore" I said as I flashed into a memory about J massaging me last night.

***We were both laughing as he did it, "Damn girl why you so tensed?" he teased me while squeezing my shoulders down to my back. I couldn't help but laugh. "You way too pretty to be this tensed up princess", He then kissed my back, going down which made me turn around out of nerve. Damn how I wish could've done it over, I would've been more confident with him...***

"um helloo? Asia! " Mimi yelled while fanning her hand in my face. "Oh sorry what now?" I said carelessly. "How could you not care? Like that's your man, and she was messing with him, you deserve an apology". I Honestly didn't want to hear about it, but she kept insisting that I'd kick Zoey's ass. I mean, sure I was mad at her but, I didn't have feelings for Rico. He was so immature and loud, while J was this mature and noble man. Besides, Rico is my ex, and it's never a good idea, taking your ex back. Zoey on the other hand, was supposed to be my friend. She kept texting, and leaving voicemails but my phone was off.

Zoey p.o.v

I felt so fuckin' guilty for what I did to Asia. After she ran off at the party, Rico and I got high and drunk and ended up having a one night stand later that night. She wasn't responding to any of my text messages or calls. She's been my friend since freshmen year, I'd hate to lose our friendship over this.

But I still wanted Rico, I always have, but Asia just snatched him up before I did. She always had her life in tact: Good grades, a loving Mom, good rep, boys that actually liked her. I wanted all of that too, it just wasn't fair. I deserved Rico because I accepted his lifestyle! Well since Asia wasn't answering me, I decided to go visit Rico. I pulled up at his crib and banged on his door. " hold on dang" I heard him say before he snatched the door open. He had a shocked look on his face, like he wasn't expecting me, "Whatchu doing here?" he said. "Hey baby, we need to talk" I said while shoving myself inside his house. "Yeah we do" he said as he sat on the leather sofa, "listen have you heard from Asia?" He said. I couldn't believe it that she was the first thing that came to his mind. "Um No..." I replied. Rico sighed, "Damn" he said as he put his head down, "I think I really fucked it up this time, I don't know what to do". I knew he was thinking of her hard, and I couldn't stand it. So I sat on his lap and rubbed his head. I let my cleavage show in front of him so he could see my boobs. My boobs were way bigger than Asia's, I was a full D cup and I knew Rico loved it. He told me how much he did that night. "Look just get off me ight', this was a mistake" he said as he pushed me away, "and stop calling me baby, nobody want yo' easy ass so get the fuck out my house" he said as he opend the door. I felt my eyes starting to tear up, "Fuck you, that ain't what you said when you called me back over last night", I started walking out then stoped at the door, " and she'll never forgive you if she knew about the whole thing, you' just a dog".

"You better not say shit to her neither"

"I don't have to say anything, I'll show her, I got it on my phone"

Hey you guy's sorry there's not alot going on between Asia and J.Cole but I felt the need to give more Dialogue between the other characters. But the Next chapter will have more interactions between them. Read, Vote, Share, and Comment. Your feedback keeps me going.