Chapter 11: Game over

Had to Split this chapter into 2

J. Cole P.O.V.

I had no idea where Asia went, I had my whole crew looking for this girl. My boy Mike pulled up, I told him to take the passenger because I was worried that he would miss her driving too fast. I drove around with my head literally poking out the car looking for her. I kept my eyes on the look out trying to ignore the negative thoughts that were going through my mind. My biggest fear was that someone took her to some alley somewhere or some shit, but I had to stay focused on finding her.

"Where you think she went man?" Mike says, all kicked back in the passenger seat. I could tell he wasn't bothered by it like I was. We came to a stop light. "Man I don't know, I should've just ran after her" I said while scratching my chin hair, "Man this light takin' too long damn" I said anxiously. Finally the light turned green but the cars were mad slow, I started honking my horns, "Lets go man! what the fuck" I yelled. "Chill J, we gonna find her, we wont stop until we do" said Mike. That calmed me down a bit, knowing that ma homie had my back. Just then I got a text from my bank account confirming that money was just spent at a Liquor store and club. I was mad confused until it finally hit me, Asia had my wallet and car keys from when I gave her my hoodie at the diner, "I know where she's at man" I said to mike as I pull over to the turning lane.

"Whatchu mean man how the hell you find out that quick?" he said confused.

"Just look up the address to that club nigga hurry up" I said as I sped off.

When we got to the club it was mad crowded, I looked around but it was hard to see with the flashing lights everywhere. So we walked up to the bar tinder where I described Asia to him. He pointed her out in a corner and there she was. She was laid out on a couch all drunk and passed out. There was some dudes next to her snappin pics of her body, and whispering in her ear. "Please s-stop just leave me alone" she begged them with her eyes still closed. I was furious. I walked over to them without even looking to see if Mike was there backing me up. "All y'all niggas need to get the fuck off her before yall get killed" They all got up quick backin' off except this one nigga wit dreads. He laughed as he slowly got up walkin towards me, "Aye nigga is that a threat?" he asked

"Nah that's a promise" I say before swinging at him. He falls back but gets up quick. As soon as he stood up I knew it was about to go down. He squares up then swings more hits at me but I block and dodge them. I get distracted as I look over at Asia to make sure she was good but she looked horrible. Right before I know it he swings at me hitting me straight in the jaw. At this point I'm fired, I recover quick, pull up my pants and square up. I knock him out with all my pressure one good time. I punched him so hard I could feel his nose crack as my fist smashed his face in. Once he's down I just keep swinging at him while he's out cold. I could hear people tellin me to stop, but I just keep going at it with no intentions on stopping, until Mike pulls me off of him, "C'mon nigga getcha' girl we gotta bounce" he says. I grabbed Asia while she was still unconsious and we all split.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike drove while I sat in the back with Asia still out. I just held her, and caressed her. This was a huge wakeup call to me. She was starting to mean a whole lot to me now that I almost lost her.

"Aye man, I'm glad you gotcha girl back n' all but we gotta' take her home man, her moms gone trip right?" he said, "she jailbait man I ain't tryna get locked up again".

Damn, just like Mike to always ruin moments n shit. He dropped us off at my car and I put her inside. I thanked him for everything, we dapped but he didn't pull off just yet, "You need to be careful Jermaine, take her ass straight home while you can, I mean it bro" he warns me. "I will" I say but we all know I ain't bout to do that. I took her home with me. I carried her to the bathroom so I could wash her face with a warm wet cloth, "Jermaine?" she mumered trying to wake up. "I'm here baby, are you okay?" I quickly replied.

"I'm really sorry for everything" she said.

"Don't apologize, it was my fault from the start", I said. Suddenly she reaches for the toilet, and pukes. "Where you drinkin'?" I asked. She just nods embarassed.

After she's finished, she takes a shower and comes out nice and clean in a towel while I'm laid out on the bed on my phone. Once I notice her I try not to stare so hard while sittin up fast, "You feelin better?" I ask. "Much better, I just need some rest" she says making her way to the bed. She finally lays down while I get up to find her something to wear. I come back with one of my white T's but she's already knocked out and would not wake up. I mean...I didn't want her to be cold so I slowly unraveled her towel and my eyes popped out staring at her naked. She started squirming a bit, swaying her hips and moving her legs open slighty and I instantly got excited. I sware everything in my mind was tellin me 'no, don't touch her Jermaine' but that other side of me wanted to grab her breast, finger that pussy, give her the D. I shook out outta my thoughts and quickly grabbed the shirt and put it on her. Had to be the hardest minute of my life but I conquered it.

I laid way on the other side of the bed just looking up at the ceiling, still hard. Fuck it, I climbed on top of her, spread her legs open, and dove my head in. She started moaning which kept me going, I never wanted to go down so damn bad. Ima regret this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol hope you enjoyed it, want more? leave comments if you liked this chapter please! Don't forget to Vote And follow Me I follow back :)