Confusing

Chapter 7 - Confusing

Jungkook froze at the moment, "Wha.. What feeling?" He takes a gulp, "Are you sick? We shouldn't have gone outside if you're not feeling well."

V sighed deeply holding his forehead in embarrassment, "Yeah.. Yeah.. Not feeling well."

This kid wouldn't even get V's words of revealing his love for him. He is a damn pure boy and innocent about love. One classmate of the kid confessed to him before, "I've always been looking from afar on you." And Jungkook asks, "Why, JB? Is there something wrong in my face?"

"No, I like you!" JB yelled at him, until there, he and JB ended their friendship as Jungkook completely ignored JB after.

Even when Suga did, "Can I court you?" Jungkook replied him a "No."

They say Jungkook was hard to get, hard to deal with. But Jin knows, that this boy is just full of innocence like a seven year old kid. This kid wasn't interested to falling in love, and fears getting hurt as what he sees on movies.

Going back, V walked Jungkook home even though the younger one kept on asking him to go home and take a rest.

The next Monday, Kim Taehyung woke up with the sunshine touches in his white bed sheets. He heard the heart fluttering sound of his phone ringing with a message from his dream boy, Jungkook, greeting him a wonderful morning text. He immediately gets up from his bed and gets ready for school. While he was on his way to school and suddenly three boys blocks his way, they were wearing the same uniform as him. He moves aside to pass through but they move quickly and the two boys holds on his arms. The one boy grabs his shoulder and spitted right into his face.

"Yah!" V shouted.

The boy shouts back saying, "Kim Taehyung? Also known as V?!" He chuckled.

"What do you need from me?"

"Don't touch Jungkook. He doesn't like you. He will never like anyone. So, don't get your hope so high just because he hangs out with you." He laughs in sarcasm and continued talking, "I am JB, and this is just a reminder for you."

The boys let go of him and they ran away from V. Meanwhile, V was puzzling the words JB just told him. Maybe he's one of Jungkook had dumped before? He wondered. V was full of confidence and optimism, he was sure that Jungkook doesn't take him as nothing, he was sure that he has a part at the younger male's heart. Even a little, even just a tiny bit will do, it will be wonderful gift for V.

"Kim Taehyung! Kim Taehyung!" A guy standing near the gate was waving hands on him. V runs quickly to see who was the guy.

A smile flashed on his face as he saw the guy. It was Jungkook who was waiting for him at the gate, even the sunlight on the younger male's cheeks is perfect. The younger male hits him with a bag.

"I'm standing here for more than an hour!" Jungkook says.

V felt touched seeing the pretty boy who diligently waited for him to arrive infront of the gate. Why are you doing this, Jeon Jungkook? V asks himself.

"Are you going to just stand there? I'm going!" Jungkook said to him as he was still standing blankly. V shook his head and followed the younger.

As they got up to Jungkook's classroom, V let the boy enter the room first before proceeding to his room. He wanted to see Jungkook for a little more before the classes starts.

"I'll see you later, right?" Jungkook asks cutely, without even making effort to look cute because he had always been cute since the day he was born.

"I don't think so.." V lied.

"Huh?! We're supposed to eat together." The younger male pushed the elder male's thin arms, "I won't talk to you anymore."