Wanting

Chapter 25 - Wanting

"Ask myself?" Jungkook questioned, talking to himself as he walks back to his classroom. He's in a relationship where he wanted to be, and yet, he feels nervous and feeling all the pressure build up. He was filled with different emotions.

"Jungkook?" a smiling boy greeted him as he looked up. Jin's smile was so bright and friendly that he couldn't help but smiling back as well.

He sits on his chair and rests his eyes for a minute. Jin followed and sits at the chair back, while staring at the younger.

"What happened?" Jin lean down as he asks the boy infront of him.

Jungkook faced him and forced a smile. He was about to say something but Jungkook seems to be out of mood as the boy faces back.

The class started and Jin observed the younger boy, the boy was surprisingly quiet and not active in class discussions. He pats on the boy's head but the boy did not even react.

Classes were dismissed. Jungkook stood up and packed his things as some of the students walked away. He was going home alone today since his boyfriend is still mad at him. Jin immediately packed his things and approached the other.

"Let's go home together!" And here he is asking Jungkook to walk with him home. He makes his bestfriend's boyfriend feel more jealous.

"I think I should go alone." Jungkook stepped back and looked down. It was too embarrassing.

"Why?" Jin looks outside of the class and says, "V's not around."

Jungkook took his bag, peeks outside and waited for his boyfriend to come. He saw Jimin and V going out of the class with Jimin having a pouting face acting really cute infront of his boyfriend that is supposed to pick him up in class. He walked back to Jin, holding his bag.

"Fine."

They started to walk out, matching their pace with each other.

Jin glanced to his right where Jungkook was walking along side him, a sad expression on the boy's face with a head bowed down. It was obvious that Jungkook has a problem. Jin didn't like seeing Jungkook having a problem. He wants to protect this boy. And he even made a promise to himself that he will always be with Jungkook.

"Yah! Jungkook! What's wrong?"

Jungkook looked up, eyes teary but not yet crying. The younger boy shook his head and tried his hardest to smile. And it came out as an awkward and obvious fake smile.

"I know you.. Looks like something's bothering you."

The younger boy looked down again, "Me and Taehyung went to an amusement park and we lost each other."

"Then what?"

"We ended up fighting. I think it's my fault since I walked so fast that he was not able to follow me. Then, lunch break, we're supposed to eat together right?"

Jin nodded.

Jungkook continued, "I was waiting, right? Is it bad waiting inside the class? Am I being a bad boyfriend?"

Jin's eyes widened, "Yah! You're a perfect boyfriend for me, he's lucky that you are his boyfriend."

They already stopped walking. "I was waiting for him to approach me first.. because I'm scared, I don't think he'll talk to me if I did, I'm not used to these things so I don't know what to do.. then this afternoon, he told me that I don't care about him. Do I?"

Jungkook told his bestfriend the feelings he had been hiding inside.

"Where is that boy?! He shouldn't get mad with these small things. I should have been there to punch him." Jin argued indignantly.