Meeting Again

Chapter 39 - Meeting Again

Jungkook enrolled himself to school and gets ready for class again. He is finally back to his real school.

He missed the school uniform so much, unlike in the US, he can always wear any clothes. He really likes English. His way of speaking became fluent, but not that perfect. He adapted the new environment their very well. And he is great at making new friends with his active and jolly personality.

It was a cold morning but he needs to wake up and take a shower to make it on time at school. He dressed himself in a quick, then goes out of the house, and waving goodbye to his aunt.

Jin was waiting for the boy to arrive at the school's gate.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook runs towards his bestfriend and hits the boy with his backpack, "Good morning." He greeted with a smirk on his face.

"Our classmates are really excited to see you back." Jin said, and Jungkook giggles as his reply.

Everyone welcomed Jungkook warmly, giving him friendly hugs and smiles. He managed to survive the classes despite of his jet lag. Even though feels a little sleepy during class discussion, he can still answer the questions.

He sighed in relief as he gets a break from class as the bell rings for lunch time. Jin hurriedly pulled him out of the room to grab some lunch together, after a long time. Jungkook missed this scene, eating with his beloved pig-like bestfriend. Jin ordered lunch for the two of them while Jungkook was sitting pretty waiting for him.

V could not resist taking constant glances to the two boys eating four tables away from them. Jimin can see his bestfriend secretly stalking the pretty boy again, he knows that V is still deeply inlove with Jungkook. The thing about him and V were nothing but fling.

"Jungkook is melting already, V. Knock that off." Jimin teased.

V looked back down to his food and continued eating, "I'm not even looking at him."

"Our V is still inlove with Jungkook." Suga joined teasing the boy.

"I'm not."

"Your face says yes."

"I said I'm not."

The next days, there were still no interaction between Jungkook and V. The elder male would just look from afar, mesmerizing the boy's beauty secretly while Jimin would always tease his creepy stalking game. Jungkook was spending his days with Jin, they even go out for dinner and watch movies.

Jungkook always keep his smile infront of everyone. He still doesn't know that Jimin and V broke up, that couple didn't last for even a month, and if only he knew that V had been waiting for him. But, he had been with Jin forever, and with Jin, he is very sure that he will not get hurt.

Jin had been making him happy as he went to study in the US, he doesn't feel sadness or loneliness. His bestfriend would always call him and make him smile, then he would share his stories.

"He is staring at you again." Jin whispered to Jungkook who is busy eating. Jungkook takes his bottled water and drinks some, "He is still."

"Shut up, Jin."

"Should I also stare at you?" Jin teased and pinched Jungkook's nose.

Jungkook pushed the elder male's chest and says, "Don't talk to me."

"When will you guys talk again?"

Jungkook's eyebrows creased, "D-do I
we h-ha-have to?"

"Well, yeah. With your unsettled break up and--" Jin paused and said, "Feelings."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jungkook shook his head, "I don't want to talk to that fool."

"Fine." Jin laughed, "Let's go to my house later. I bought new games."

"That sounds better."

They came to Jin's house. Jungkook placed his shoes at the very entrance of the house, he missed playing games with the elder male. He greeted Jin's parents and bowed his head giving respect, Jin's mom offered Jungkook some food but Jin protested, "We already ate outside." Pulling Jungkook upstairs to his bedroom.

"Woah, this is new!" Jungkook's mouth was still open in amazement of Jin's new games to play in the television. He grabs for the other controller to ready himself.

The two started playing. Jin was smirking playfully while he was winning the game, "Yes!" He yelled.

"Because you're cheating." Jungkook whined while pushing Jin's shoulders.

They spent two hours of playing, Jin scolded Jungkook to go home and forced the boy getting out of his house. He pulled the boy harshly. Jungkook was still a hard headed man. He escorted Jungkook to go home since it is already late.

After minutes of walking, Jin suddenly wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist, "I'm really happy you're back, if you only knew how empty my heart it feels when you weren't here."

Jungkook glared and pushed him, "Are you confessing right now?"

"Probably." Jin stopped as they are already infront of the younger male's house. He pulls for Jungkook's hand making it into a firm clasp, "I love you."

"I love you more, Jin."

Jungkook replied with a subtle smile. His bestfriend loves him a lot, and he also love the boy. It became a habit for them to exchange the sweet words I love you everytime they talk through overseas, and as he went back to Seoul, they still say those words normally.

Jin never asked Jungkook to be his boyfriend. He knows that the boy is not yet open for a new relationship, but he always make Jungkook feel his love for him. It is quite surprising that Jungkook answer him back with I love you more, but he knows that it only means as a bestfriend. They were like a sweet couple but unofficial, whatever you call that. Both of them love each other. Jungkook once said that he cannot live without Jin. And Jin thinks the same way, his light was Jungkook, without Jungkook brightening his life, then living might be as dark and lonely.

The next day.

As the classes got dismissed, Jin got ordered by their teacher to put the quiz papers at the school's faculty stockroom. He arranged the papers in order first before proceeding to the room. The stockroom is a small room filled with used papers. He went to see the room and saw students arranging the papers inside, probably they also got asked by a teacher to put the papers from his class. Jin suddenly thinks of Jungkook, he went back to his class and asked for Jungkook's help. He handed the quiz papers to Jungkook to do his work and reasoned out that he needs to poop.

"What's with that pig.. I'm really tired yet he orders me to do his job." He mumbles while walking his way to the school's faculty stockroom.

He finally reached the room and as he opens the door, he saw the orange haired guy again. V looked at him, their eyes locked for a few seconds until Jungkook turns away his gaze. He ignored the guy's presence and proceeds to the shelves where he needs to put the papers.

V kept arranging the papers he brought without saying a word, as well for Jungkook. He gets to finish his job earlier than Jungkook so he then goes to the door to get out.

"H-huh?" He whispered to himself as the door wouldn't open, he kept trying but it seems to be locked outside.

V slowly glances at Jungkook who was already standing behind him with a blank expression, "We're locked." He said to the younger male.

"Don't play jokes."

"I'm not." V puts his hands up and makes way for Jungkook to try opening the door, "See?"

"Yah! Anyone?" Jungkook yelled while knocking on the door, "Someone open this door!"