Talking

Chapter 40 - Talking

"What the hell?" Jungkook muffled as he surrenders asking for help. He sits on the floor with a frown face. V follows sitting keeping a distance in between them.

It was awkward. For V, he kept his mouth shut. Jungkook was hugging his knees, and buries his head, trying to sleep. The room was filled with silence.

V takes a glimpse on the boy beside him, he opens his mouth, readying himself to speak a word. Why can't a say a word? He asks himself. He feels shy infront of the boy, and his throat feels dry.

"Uhh--" He paused and said, "Was it f-fu-fun studying t-th-there?" He says, breaking the silence of the room.

Jungkook lifted his head and answers without taking a glance at the elder male, "Yup."

The pretty boy shared the difference between Korea's culture to America. It is totally different, he kept repeating that line. He told V how many girls and boys he caught kissing in public, they shared laughs on that. He managed to study hard even if how lazy were his new friends. The students there all cared about looks, being handsome and beautiful. Everyone would still love to go back to Korea and there to continue their studies.

"You even changed your hair color." V greeted Jungkook's light brown hair that made the boy look more attractive and sexy.

Jungkook slowly ruffles his hair cutely, "I thought it will look good on me."

"Ofcourse, it is!" V said without holding in his excitement, he paused for a second, turning away his gaze at the boy and tried to take it cool, "You look a little good."

"You didn't change at all." Jungkook faced the elder male and smiles genuinely.

Why are you doing this to me? V asks in his mind while his heart is jumping in happiness seeing the boy smiling again. Just for him.

"Uhh, ofcourse. I'm still the nicest Taehyung you know."

"I mean your hair." Jungkook giggled.

"Ah." Taehyung sighed in embarrassment, he face palmed.

"I read all your mails."

"H-h-huh?"

V asked with a confused face. He always sending emails for Jungkook for the past three months but there weren't even one response to his message. He wonders why, why will Jungkook tell him this? He takes a gulp first before speaking, "Why didn't you--"

"I shouldn't reply. Jimin might get mad." Jungkook laughs playfully.

It's funny that V and Jungkook were talking without looking at each other's eyes.

"Why would Jimin get mad?"

"You shouldn't talk to your ex when you have a boyfriend."

"Huh?" V glanced at Jungkook and scratched his head, "We are not in a relationship."

Jungkook also looked at V with his surprised eyes, "What?"

"W-we broke up.. I broke up with him since before you went to US."

"I thought you guys were still--"

"I don't love him, I was mad at you, I made a bad decision without even thinking right."

Jungkook couldn't make an eye contact with the boy, he kept his gaze down on the floor while listening to the elder male.

"I always get mad at you." V gulped, "I hate seeing you with Jin. I hate it when I lose you out of my sight. I hate seeing you smiling widely with someone else." He said without pausing, and then he growls in frustration, "I hate myself."