Realizing

Chapter 6 - Realizing

Jin was problematic about the arduous favor Jimin asked from him. To ignore and stay away from his bestfriend, Jeon Jungkook. Since the day where they went to watch a movie, Jin honestly wasn't able to kiss Jimin that day. Jimin was the one who leans in to kiss Jin but the elder boy denied him again, for the second time. Jimin's face turned dark and confused, after the movie, he asked Jin, "Do you really love me?"

"Ofcourse, I do." Jin answered

"Then please, ignore and stay away from Jungkook."

"What? Why? Why.. should I do.. do that?"

"I want you to do that because I'm your boyfriend. Can't you do that for me?"

Jin paused for a second before answering, "Sure. I will."

And for the two weeks that passed, slowly, he ignores Jungkook's presence, even for lunch and dismissal time, he was always with Jimin alone. Letting his bestfriend to eat and walk home with the orange haired guy. It was tough for him, he got used of being with his bestfriend and now he cannot do it anymore. He ignored calls and messages from his bestfriend.

Expecting that his bestfriend would come to his house, Jungkook really did. But he had to tell the boy that he needs to stay away, it was a must, a must because Jimin asked him so, he just brushed off his bestfriend and continued ignoring for the following days.

Another day, another beautiful sunrise, another day to go to school. V quickly takes a shower and wore his school uniform, he ate the breakfast that his mom prepared for him. He was looking forward for this day to be a wonderful one, after getting a hug from his crush and walking his crush home. It was perfect. Jungkook finally noticed him, after getting along for weeks.

V gets inside the classroom half jumping and greeting everyone with a smile. Jimin was already seated at the chair beside V's seat.

"Hey, Jimin!" V greeted him happily.

Jimin smirked, "What happened to you?"

"Nothing, why?"

"You're so high today, your energy."

"I am always like this!"

"Oh, whatever." Jimin smiled, "Does Jungkook finally realizing your love for him?"

V gulped with his eyes widely open and index finger pointing at his bestfriend, "How did you know?!?"

"I knew it! I'm great at guessing you, so what's happening between the two of you?"

"Nothing much.. Really. I will definitely tell you if there is."

Jimin moves closer to reach V's ear and whispers, "I asked Jin to stay away from Jungkook. You can finally get Jungkook."

V moves farther, "Why? Do you really have to do that? They're bestfriends.. I like him, I like to be with him alone but I don't want him losing a friend."

"I am Jin's boyfriend so I got all the rights to ask him what to do."

V looked at his bestfriend who seems serious about the whole situation, "Fine.."

-

-

-

"Jungkook!" V shouted for the younger male's name as soon as Jungkook's class teacher gets out of the room. Jin looked where the voice came from, as he saw V, he quickly take his gaze off from the boy and arranges his things on top of his table. Jungkook takes a look at the door and smiled seeing V, he approached the boy and together, they went to the cafeteria to eat.