Battling

Chapter 27 - Battling
[Contains SMUT]

Taehyung ran out of the house. His boyfriend followed him in a quick, as Jin signaled to follow him.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist to stop the boy from running away, "Why?" Taehyung asked the youngest. With a sadness seen in his eyes. He felt like Jungkook is playing with his feelings. It is easy to ask permission but Jungkook did not bother telling him. Now, he is feeling that his boyfriend had been hiding things from him. He always share everything to his boyfriend but it seems like Jungkook is still.. not into him. His boyfriend's first priority seems to be Jin, sadly, not him.

"I'm going to tell you that I'm visiting Jin but--"

"You should have told me before going there." Taehyung replied with a straight face.

"I'm afraid you wouldn't allow me." Jungkook said while looking down.

The elder male sighed deeply, "See?" Raised his eyebrows and said, "You don't even plan on telling me."

"I--I actual--"

"No, it's fine, Jungkook." Taehyung released a fake laugh, "Really fine." He walks away leaving the younger one.

-

-

-

The following day, Jungkook entered the school alone. He didn't get any text messages or calls from his boyfriend. Even signs of V at school, he wasn't able to take a glimpse of his boyfriend at the next class of his classroom. He hates leaving someone mad at him, and thinks whether he should be the first one to approach or what.

Remembering the last time, he was the first to apologize to his prideful boyfriend.

He covers his face with his hands, trying to convince himself that he should apologize, and tell his boyfriend for the misunderstanding scene the boy witnessed. He should set aside his pride for the one he loves so dearly.

Jin came in class, the handsome male sits behind Jungkook's seat. He takes a look on his bestfriend who seems to be troubled again.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook faced him with brows furrowed, and he smiled to his friend, giving a pat on the shoulder.

"What do I do?" His bestfriend asked.

"He's still mad at you?"

The younger mumbled, "Isn't it obvious?"

"You should explain what he saw was just a misunderstanding." Jin said and continued, "I think I should be the one to talk to him."

"Are you crazy?" Jungkook laughs a little, "You don't have to do that."

"You guys let the day end without settling the situation." Jin laughs sarcastically.

"I won't!" Jungkook answered and faced back.

After their third class, Jungkook gets out of their room in a quick. Hoping that he could make up with his boyfriend. He goes infront of the door of his boyfriend's class. The class ended, and there, he saw V getting out, followed by Jimin who puts an arm over his boyfriend's shoulders. V ignored his presence, passing by him like he's nothing for the boy. It was obvious that V noticed that he was standing there, waiting, since their distance was too close. His face turns into a frown.

As Jin witnessed what happened, he approached Jungkook and pulls the boy inside their classroom. The two boys were the only students inside the room since it is lunch time. Jungkook silently sits on one of the chairs. Jin was still standing, and staring at the younger male.