Choosing

Chapter 16 - Choosing

And the boy entered the house escorted by Jin. The elder male can see that the younger male prepared to look good for today, the boy seems to planned for a great outfit and awesome style for him, he assumes. He expects this day to be his most memorable and greatest day that ever come to his life.

"I'm glad you are here now, Jungkook." Jin smiles and grab the boy in a warm embrace, "You look pretty today."

Jungkook pulled away and asks, "Only today? Wow, thanks." He pouted his lips and sits on the couch. Jin sits down beside the younger male still smiling like an idiotic man.

Suddenly, Jin moves to take a closer look at the younger, "You're pretty everyday but much more today." And giggles.

"Yah!" Jungkook moves away, "Why are you acting nice and sweet today?!" He acted disgusted with the situation.

"Shall we eat?" Jin stands up followed by Jungkook.

"Ofcourse, I came for the food."

"Yah!" Jin shouted. He pulls a chair for Jungkook before he takes a seat. This guy is acting like a gentleman towards a man that looks somehow weird.

Jungkook was impressed at how many food were placed in the table. It smells awesome, as expected from the aspiring chef. He immediately grabs the bowl of rice and Jin quietly laughs looking at how Jungkook loves the food he prepared. The hard work does pays off, just staring at the boy's smile fades his tiredness and loneliness.

"Is it great?" Jin asked the pre-occupied boy, "Is it?" He asks again.

Jungkook drinks his water first before answering, "No. It's not."

"Yah!" Jin pointed his fork towards the younger boy. The younger boy giggles and says, "Yeah.. Yeah.. I'm surprised."

"You almost finish it all."

"I love everything, I can't stop." Jungkook laughs sarcastically and continues eating his unfinished plate.

After few minutes of eating, Jungkook accidentally burped and made the two laugh out loud in unison, "Oh.. Jin. Why did you broke up with Jimin?"

Jin ignored the question and went to his fridge to get something. The cake he prepared while the boy follows him from behind, "Ah! Really? Ah.. Jin!" Jungkook kept on yelling right into his ears. Jin put his left hand on Jungkook's mouth and says, "Stop over reacting, it's just a cake."

"Oh, right." Jungkook tittered.

Jin cuts two slices of oreo cheesecake for each one of them. He handed one for the younger boy and sits back on his chair. Jungkook smiles at the very first bite, "Ah. Really Jin?"

"What?!" Jin shouted with his raised eyebrows.

Jungkook continued eating ignoring his questions of how does it taste and if it tastes good or bad or whatsoever.

"You're not going to answer me?" Jin asked.

Jungkook saw a familiar box of game he sees on stores and so he asks, "You bought that Jenga?" He pointed the shelf where the box is located.

"Yeah! Wanna play?" The elder male replies quickly.

"Ah? Really?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure!"

Jin goes to the shelf and gets the box, he puts it on a chair first so he can clear the table, he gets all the empty plates and placed it in the sink. Then the plates with food were put in the counter, Jungkook also helps him in moving the plates.