Blaming

Chapter 34 - Blaming

"V?" Jin asks, he takes a look back to his best friend who already dozed off to dreamland, "He's also in your team?"

"Yup." Jeonghan answers, "You don't know?"

"Uhh--"

"They just broke up, right?" JR added, "So maybe that's the reason."

The doctor came back together with their coach. Jin stands up straight, bowing to the doctor.

"So what's his decision?"

"He's going." Jin answers in behalf of his injured best friend.

The injured boy was in deep sleep as he got carried and arrived at the hospital's operation room. Jin stays outside of the room since they're not allowed.

The coach and the team arrived together including V. They approach Jin and asks what happened, "They're starting." Jin answers.

All were anxious about the operation going on inside, an hour already passed and they were still waiting. Jin covers his eyes, preventing himself to cry his worries for the younger male. V saw it and felt something little wrong.

"Where is Jungkook's guardian?" The nurse asks everyone. Jin takes a step closer and answers with a soft voice, "They died years ago."

V heard him right. He was in state of shock at Jin's statement, he never knew that about his ex boyfriend. He never did asked about that kind of thing, they never talked about parents although he shared to Jungkook that he does have a happy family with his parents busy at work. He never expected that. Ir wasn't obvious that Jungkook doesn't have a parent to guide him, that pretty boy seems fine and happy with his life.

The team were also surprise. But never spoke a work, they stayed calm and quite.

"Ah.." The nurse sighed, "Sorry, uhm. Any adult that can sign this for Jungkook?"

The coach takes the paper and did the things to fill up, he goes to the cashier to pay for the boy's bills immediately, he got some appointments so he needed to leave as soon as possible, he
hopes that Jungkook's operation will be successful.

The doctor came outside. Everyone approaches him as he announce, "He's doing fine now." They screamed with joy and the coach thanked the doctor, he said to the students that he has to leave and told Jin to take care of Jungkook. The doctor added that he let Jungkook drink painkillers to lessen the pain.

The injured boy was sleeping as the people gets inside the room, maybe it's the effect for drinking those painkillers. Jin was the first one to get a closer look to the pretty boy, he grabs a chair to sit close. The others were standing around Jungkook's bed while V stays outside of the room. He doesn't have the courage to face the injured boy yet. He was still in shock knowing that Jungkook's mom and dad's already in heaven. He was once Jungkook's boyfriend but he didn't knew about this issue.

V sits on the bench near Jungkook's room. Waiting for everyone to go home. One by one, their teammates goes home and bid goodbyes. V just nods at his team as they leave him alone while Jin was still inside the room.

He is finally ready to go inside but Jin is still there, guiding the pretty boy. He stays for a little while, waiting and waiting. Until Jin opens the door, V quickly hides behind the wall so that Jin wouldn't notice him. Jin would probably buy some drinks since he brought a wallet with him.

V grabs the chance to go inside Jungkook's room, he can do whatever he wants as long as there's no one around. If Jin comes back, he is damn sure that the boy will brush him out of the hospital. He enters the room quickly, opening the door silently so the injured boy wouldn't notice him.