Sexy | Teacher!Levi Ackerman x Student!Reader (SnK/AoT)

Reader's POV

There's something sexy about Levi-sensei. Rather than 'something', there are many things and we all can't seem to agree what exactly that made the man so attractive. We could never say it to his face in fear, but he's all anyone ever talks about after class.

For some of us, it's the way his intimidating, yet attractive eyes look at us coldly while teaching. For others, it's how his cravat keeps a little something of Levi-sensei's a secret. It makes us stare and wonder what his chiseled chest would look like—how do we know that it's chiseled you may ask? His white shirt that tightly outlines his muscles leave little to the imagination. If only he would remove that cravat and leave his shirt a bit open... Most of us would get a nosebleed. When talking about a sexy Levi-sensei, there's always someone that will mention his fine ass. Levi likes to walk around while he teaches, and the tight black pants that he always wears perfectly allows us to see his ass flex with each movement.

The bell rings and the door opens to reveal the same sexy Levi-sensei. All of us sit up straight in anticipation and focus on all that makes him so attractive to each of us. I should also mention that Levi-sensei's class is the only class in the whole school that has perfect attendance throughout the whole school year, though it's questionable if we actually learn anything.

I don't know how much time passes, but I'm snapped out of my daydream when I hear a ruler smack onto my desk. I look up to see Levi glaring at me more intensely than he usually does.

"Brat, I asked you a question. When I ask a question, I expect an answer. Now get out of my classroom and keep your hands up in the air as punishment.."

"But—" I bravely try to protest, only to get another smack of his ruler on my desk.

"No excuses. Go before I send you to Headmaster Erwin. I'll see you in my office after class."

Everyone in my class looks at me in jealousy, while I internally squeal in excitement. I was just given special attention by THE Levi-sensei—something that everyone could only dream of. And did you see the way he just glared at me with that sexy fury? Not to mention, I get to see him alone after class? This is a dream come true.

A bit more time passes and my arms are sore from holding them up for so long, but I push away the thought as soon as Levi-sensei comes out of the classroom, signaling the end of class.

"Follow me Mr./Ms. [Reader's Name]" Levi demands and without waiting for me, he starts walking in the direction of his private office. He was the only teacher in school with an office to himself. Rumors say he threatened Principal Edwin for it since he claimed the teacher's shared office was filthy.

Levi makes me sit on one of his chairs as he towers over me intimidatingly, "So Mr./Ms. [Reader's Name], why weren't you paying attention in class? Do you have a death wish or something? I thought I made it clear on the first day of class that I wouldn't tolerate disobedience."

I couldn't tell him that I was basically lusting for him since the first day of school. Because of how nervous I was, I could only let out a squeak.

He sexily sweeps his hair back with his hands in frustration, giving his hair a refreshingly messy style, unlike his usual neat self. He leans closer to me, his face just a few inches from mine, "You're not some fucking mouse are you? Speak. Now."

I couldn't contain my excitement and blurted out, "You're too sexy Levi-sensei!"

My hands automatically rush to cover my mouth after that confession. My head is a jumble mess and I could feel my body temperature. Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed. But also, if this is my last day, I can say I died happily since I spent it with Levi-sensei.

Levi-sensei's wrinkles his forehead and his eyes squint at me as if I were crazy, "Did I hear that right, Mr./Ms. [Reader's Name]? The reason you weren't paying attention was because I am too sexy?"

Oh god, I just made THE Levi-sensei question his rationality. That's quite a feat if I do say so myself. All I could do was nod my head, refusing to look at him in the face. I think I'd faint if I did. I satisfy myself by looking at his toned thighs.

Suddenly, Levi-sensei grabs my hand and puts it to his chest making me blush even harder.

"W-What a-are you d-d-d-doing, sensei?!" I cry as I unconsciously try to move my hand away, but he only grips it tighter.

Levi-sensei looks at me with those an unfamiliar glint in his eyes, "Since you think I'm TOO sexy. I guess I'll just have to make you get used to it."

He moves my hand down his chest and to his abs, letting my fingertips brush upon every single peck. Oh god, I can't believe this is happening.

"What else do you think is so sexy about me? Tell me Mr./Ms. [Reader's Name]." Levi demanded, his hardened tone making this experience a hundred times sexier. I couldn't let my voice out so I just point at his cravat.

"You want me to remove this?" Levi asks. He starts to move his hand up to his cravat, but then suddenly stops.

He smirks at me, "Why don't you do it yourself then?"

I stare at him in disbelief. My brain doesn't seem to be processing anything, but it seems like my body was still working as I feel my trembling hand move to the sexy collarbone I always dreamed about seeing.

After removing it, Levi-sensei unbuttons the top few buttons, exposing his milky toned chest for me. My hands touch his cold skin. With just a slight movement from him, his chest muscles flex, and I can see the veins in his neck pop.

My head is a little light and I can feel myself losing consciousness. Right before I blackout, I can hear Levi-sensei say, "Hmm... looks like one session isn't enough. Come back again tomorrow Mr./Ms. [Reader's Name]"

A/N: For all of you who love Stray Kids or Kpop, I just published my first ever Stray Kids fanfic featuring Lee Know as the main love interest. I'd really appreciate it if you could check it out: https://www.wattpad.com/story/242139500-together-we-will-stay-lee-know