Babysitting: Chuuya Nakahara x Reader (BSD)

Chuuya's POV

"Chuuya~ When are we gonna go on the mission?" [Reader's Name] slurs, tipping her wine glass towards me. I see the amber liquid swish dangerously close to the edge as she twirls it around her fingers. Not to worry though, knowing [Reader's Name] she would not waste a drop of wine even if she is drunk.

"[Reader's Name]... we just went on one together three hours ago, remember" I sweatdrop.

We've been at this since we got back, and she hasn't taken a break from drinking. If I had to choose one person that loves alcohol more than I do, it would be [Reader's Name].

"Drink some more, drink some more!" [Reader's Name] raises up the bottle of vintage 1954 red wine as she struggles to find the edge of my wine glass.

I'm about to push her hand away and take the bottle, but someone beats me to it. I look up to see it's Ougai Mori, the Port Mafia's Head.

Even his presence is enough to knock [Reader's Name]'s drunken stupor as she follows me in bowing her head deeply and greeting the Boss.

"Drinking at this time? It's barely the afternoon! What an expensive vodka too..." the Boss says while examining the bottle. I look at [Reader's Name] for a response, but she just shrugs her shoulders. Thanks for the help, partner.

"Well anyways, putting aside both of your excessive drinking habits, I have an important mission for you two."

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. A mission? We just came back from one!'

The Boss must have noticed the face I am making as he continues, "I understand you just returned, but this is an emergency that only you two can complete."

"What is our mission?" I ask, there's no way of getting around a mission if it's an emergency.

Reaching into his coat pocket, Boss pulls out a small picture. [Reader's Name] is about to take a peek, but the Boss is quick to pull it away from her line of vision.

"Now, what I'm about to show you is serious. You mustn't show this picture to ANYONE. Do you understand, Chuuya, [Reader's Name].

"We swear by the name of Port Mafia." we both recite, our hands to our hearts in salute.

"Alright, I trust your words. If you disobey, you two should already know the consequences," Boss says while placing his index finger near his neck, making the slicing motion.

He turns the little photo around to show... a picture of Elise hugging a teddy bear.

I look up to the boss giving him a confused look.

"Um... Boss? This is Elise-chan isn't it?" [Reader's Name] asks, equally confused as I.

"Yes! Oh Elise-chan, look at how cute she is. I could squeeze her anytime of the day! And oh, the cute glare she gives me sends me chills of deligh-," the Boss rants, but then coughs a bit to recompose himself before continuing, "Anyways, I'll be away for a couple of hours for a meeting, but I can't take Elise-chan with me. I need you two to be her caretakers while I'm gone."

"Boss, with all due respect, I believe someone like me, and certainly [Reader's Name], are not suited for this job. Higuchi has a younger sister, so she may be better at this. Or even Koyo, since she takes care of Kyouka." I tell the Boss, making sure to bow my head as I say this. From the corner of my eye, I can see [Reader's Name] glare at me for the slight jab in her child-rearing abilities.

[Reader's Name] POV

Hmph! What does Chuuya now about how I handle children? In fact, I think I'm great at it! Although I never tried...