30 | ORGAN GRINDER PT 3

✯               ✯               ✯

✯ ✯ ✯

Isabelle sits in her car as her inner thoughts battle, causing a physical headache to slam against her skull. For the past couple days she has been fixated on tracking down Monroe's assailants, but now that she was outside the apartment complex where they all resided Isabelle felt instant regret as her common sense was starting to kick in.

Monroe was right. She should've just let it go. But of course her unstoppable urge to kick asses of those who hurts her and the ones she cares for, thanks to her mother, she acted before she could realize what she was actually doing. And although she had been sitting in her car for over two hours Isabelle decided it was time for leave, forget she ever did it, and go home to watch Hallmark movies like she should've just done in the first place.

Twisting her keys in the ignition Isabelle is about to pull away but then she notices the assailants walking out of the building and down a dark alley. Sighing to herself she turns the engine back off and sticks her police badge in the glove compartment. Getting out she car she scan the street both ways, making sure it's safe before heading down the alley. It was dark, only a glimmer of a streetlight shinning down on the pavement. But as she reaches the end of the alley she finds it empty.

"What the.." Isabelle starts when suddenly she's hit on the back of the head and falls to the ground. "Ow. Okay, that hurt."

"Isabelle Kessler — the Grimm." One of the men sneers and Isabelle looks to find a man with a goblin looking face.

"I would say what you are but I honestly don't really know. I'm still pretty new to this Grimm and Wesen world." Isabelle says pushing herself up onto her elbows.

"Well don't worry, you won't be here for long." The man behind the other man assures her and goes to kick Isabelle in the face, but she quickly blocks his foot with her hands and knocks him to the ground.

Jumping up onto her feet Isabelle grabs the woman that charges towards her, knocking her against the brick wall behind her before throwing her on top of the guy Isabelle had knocked to the ground. Hearing a angry growling noise coming from the last man left standing Isabelle grabs a garbage can lid and hits him in the stomach, but he barely flinches.

"Okay, then. Time to go old school." Isabelle mutters and ducks out of the way as he swings his fist at her. Jumping on his back she pinches a nerve, quickly hopping back to the ground as he falls unconscious. "Well, that was fun. I'm gonna go grab a pizza now."

✯ ✯ ✯

Throwing her plate away after she finishes her slice of pizza Isabelle heads back down the street to where her car was parked. Hearing her name being called she turns around to notice Monroe walking towards her.