Chapter 38

General pov:-

It was a bright sunny day and Elena was traveling in bride's dress with her family and David in a limousine arranged by Hayden. Why you may ask??.. Thats because Hayden had proposed her a week ago?? How did it happened?
Elena still vividly remembered the day he proposed...

Flashback

It was morning and she was getting ready. Her sister was behaving weird from past 2-3 days like her niece and sister would whisper something to each other but would stop talking on spotting her, and today she asked her to take a half day leave as she has something to show her. After stubbornly insisting her to take a leave, her sister took her to a jewelry shop, that too expensive one confusing her even more. But she kept quiet on seeing her sister blabbering on and on about something or the other. Aliya asked the attendant to show them some exclusive rings for herself.
"Sis you wanted designer rings? You could have told me, I know a very good and affordable jewellery store by the end of the lane" Elena had said.
"Umm kind of.. so help me select.." she further said to which Elena had confusedly replied "uh..ok.." and did not asked any questions in front of others..
She selected ring for her sister excitedly, after all she's the one who's going to wear so it should be good enough for her sister and asked the manager to pack it..she would collect it afterwards. On their way back home Elena tried connecting Hayden but could not reach..she has last talk to him 2 days ago and now she was getting restless although Hayden had dropped a message being busy stating he would talk to her after a day or two due to hectic schedule, but she was not having good feeling about this. Her sister noticed her and pacified her with her rambling and asked her to calm down. Elena called Delilah to ask Hayden's whereabouts to which she replied that sir was in the meeting. She disconnected the call still unsatisfied but at least calmed that he was fine and working. They both parted ways and she left for her office. Next day early morning Hayden called her himself and asked her to dress nicely and meet him at their special place. She was excited to meet him after days and got dressed in blood red knee length dress with natural make up and left for the place.
On reaching there she was surprised to see some decorations and a table with two chairs with a clear view of sun rise. She asked him if it was date?
To which he replied "if you want it can be"
They did their breakfast which was arranged already and talked some more. She noticed Hayden was reserved today more than usual and asked him softly "are you ok?"
He nodded, checked his phone and asked her come with him to take a stroll across the place. They walked hand in hand initiated by romantic Elena. Hayden was just quiet. Suddenly he stopped and faced her sitting on his knees with a ring.
Elena was shocked, stunned, confused but mostly happy..yes happy because she has always doubted if their relationship would work? Would it last forever or was it just a passing affair for Hayden, not that she didn't trust him but she has her own insecurities.
Hayden started his speech which made her eventually laugh "I know we don't know each other for long, but I realised that day when David saved you that I wanted to protect you at all costs and that can only happen if you stay with me all the time. I didn't ask you to just move in and instead marry because I am sure you are The One. I hope you are sure too. I don't know fancy words you know that. So will you??..."

"Will you what Hayden?" She teased laughingly
Hayden just gave a soft smile to her which was only reserved for her and was about to ask her again but she already whispered yes which was audible enough to both of them.
"Really?" He asked skeptically.
"Yeah" she confirmed and hugged each other tightly. "She said yes?" Came Aliya's voice from behind. On turning back she was surprised to see her sister, niece and his brother. They congratulated them both, Elena was still surprised and thought that's why Aliya was asking her choice in something or the other like how would you like decorations in your wedding whenever that happens or have you thought about your dream wedding dress and all the more. She asked her sister "how did you met him?"
Then she explained how one day Hayden called her and was tensed due to paparazzi thing happened with her and wanted to marry her, so he needed her agreement, blessings and yeah help too, so here I am."
She just managed "oh" and then Hayden dropped another bomb he wanted the marriage as early as possible because when they were sure he didn't want to waste time and everyone agreed having no objections.

Flashback ends

So here I am... Elena thought travelling with her family in a perfect fit white dress to reach Hayden who had already handled everything leaving her to just get ready and enjoy the day.....

How is the chapter guyss..do vote, support, comment...
Eagerly waiting.....