t w e n t y t w o

YOU

"Oi" someone's voice spoke, waking Theo up, she slowly opened her eyes, looking in the direction of who called her name.

She looked around to see Daryl's head poking through the door.

"What time is it?" She asked as he slowly walked inside the room.

"About 3am, but I couldn't sleep," he said, walking closer. 

"You scared the shit out of me," Theo admitted , sitting up and yawning.

He walked over awkwardly before sitting next to her

"What's wrong?" Theo asked, looking at his worried expression.

"I couldn't sleep, i was thinking about something and it was keeping me up" he began "I was thinking about you" he admitted, unable to make eye contact.

Theo stayed silent, taken back by what he said

"I was thinking about the fact that every time i look at you, all i wanna do is kiss you again" he admitted

"You do?" Theo asked, she wanted the same thing, god how she wanted to do it again and again.

"I don't want to do it because i don't want to scare you off, but now it's keeping me up and i can't stop" he was getting frustrated.

"Hey" Theo said grabbing his hand, he finally met his eyes with hers.

"Can i kiss you?" he asked, not really ready for her to say yes, so he braced himself to walk off awkwardly

"Yes," Theo quickly answered without thinking, but she had no time to stop before Daryl slammed his lips onto hers, Theo quickly responded. She grabbed the back of his neck pulling him in closer to her.

He gently pushed her back so he was on top of her, never leaving her lips. They moved in sync as he pushed himself down on her. He pulled back to grab his top off, making Theo do the same, leaving her bare, but he quickly put his lips back on her, before travelling down her neck.

He grabbed under her thigh pulling her closer to his body

"Theo?" he whispered

"Yeah?"

"Is this okay?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Yeah" she smiled

"Theo" he said again

"Yeah?"

"Theo"

"What?" Theo snapped, she was getting annoyed

"Theo!!"

Theo shot up in frustration before realising she had just woken up.

SHORT CHAPTER SO IT GOES TO THE SONG HEHE