f i f t e e n

PRETTY?

A week of stopping and starting due to the fact the RV can't keep up with itself passed.

A week of Daryl and Theo having to avoid the sexual tension that filled the truck every day. 

A week of having to hide their feelings for one another. 

Every since their moment at the CDC, it's all either of them thought about, but both of them were to scared to bring it up.

The group had stopped for the night, hidden and clear of walkers for the time being.

There was a fire in the middle where they all surrounded.

The bright orange flames reflected off of everyones skin, bringing some sort of warmth to them

Daryl tried to look away, but he couldn't stop looking up at her blonde hair looking somehow brighter due to the flames, or her green eyes perfectly reflected the forest around them.

She might have fallen first, but he was falling a lot harder than he would ever care to admit. 

Daryl and Theo sat next to each other, a blanket over their laps.

Theo and her mother hadn't argued all week and everyone else was becoming more relaxed over the fact that they were all still alive.

Their bond was growing, they escaped death together, they truly felt like a family.

They were running out of fuel, in fact 5 cars were down to four, one being the RV.

They all were handed a small bowl of hot rice and a little water, running low on all supplies and already becoming a desperate issue.

"Here" Daryl said, handing Theo his bowl of rice.

"No, if you're not going to eat it, give it to Carl or Carol, Sophia, not me" She breathed out, pointing her spoon at the others.

"You barely eat what's in your own bowl, I'm taking watch, in 5, you're coming with me, having eaten all of that" Daryl said leaving his bowl, placing the blanket over her shoulders and walking away from her..

Glenn sat next to Theo,

"What's the deal with you two?" He asked her, smirking.

Theo stared at the food in her lap, trying desperately to hide her smile.

"There is no deal, we are just friends" She smiled while eating some of the rice.

"I beg to differ" he whispered.

"Why's that?" Theo asked

"You see him giving up his food for anyone else?" Glenn asked her. She stopped to think. "Not to mention the CDC, unlike everyone else, i seem to remember you two coming out of the same room that morning" He wiggled his eyebrows like a teenager.

"What are you trying to say here?" She wondered

"You two had sex didn't you" Glenn whispered. 

In a panic Theo looked around, thankfully everyone else was in deep conversation with one another. 

"No, we didn't" Theo blushed. 

"No, why are you blushing?" He teased. 

"Okay, we didn't have sex, but we did kiss" Theo whispered. "Tell anyone and I will end you" Theo held her fork up to Glenn who simply smiled widely before doing a little dance in his seat making everyone look at him.