f o u r

Over the next couple of hours, the camp introduced themselves to Rick, after a couple of minutes, he let them all know why Merle had not returned.

Theo looked around noticing finally, thought it was quiet around here, Theo thought to herself.

Merle Dixon was a complete douche, he was always high on any drug he could get his hands on, he was loud and obnoxious, he was a tall bald man, deep southern accent, with broken teeth and a rotten smile, he was horrible, inside and out.

"Well, shit" Theo sighed, everyone looking at her confused. "Oh, no, I am very glad he is gone, but you know who isn't going to be?" she asked, looking around at everyone, people knowing instantly.

"Daryl," Rick said, followed by everyone's confused faces. Theo wondered how he knew, but someone must have said something on their way back.

"I should talk to him, where is he?" Rick asked getting up, looking around.

"No" Dale stopped him "I think your daughter there should" he said pointing at the small blonde

"Why?" Rick asked. A confused look plastered on his face as he looked down to his daughter.

"Theo is the only one other than Merle, Daryl can talk to for more than a minute" Shane finished, taking another bite of his food.

"Wh-" Rick was so confused. He knew his daughter was clever, but if Daryl was anything like Merle, he would have to admit that she was being a little silly making friends with him.

"Just the way we met" Theo nodded as she stood up to go and find Daryl.

He stayed away from everyone else, he wasn't much of a people person.

She kept walking when a stick behind her snapped.

"It's me" she announced  knowing that it was Daryl sneaking about.

He came out while lowering his crossbow back to his side.

She turned to look at him, his piercing blue eyes always being the first thing she saw. 

"Your daddy back?" he asked in a sarcastic tone, his Southern accent deep, making it hard to understand him sometimes.

Theo rolled her eyes.

Daryl wasn't like his brother, not really, sure their accents were the same and there people skills matched, but Daryl was in the back, he wasn't really one to be known, his dark hair short on his head, for always being out, hunting and catching our food meant he was always dirty, but considering he probably saved Theo's life the day they met, she considers him to be nicer than he lets off.

"Yeah, but that's not why i came out to see you" She began walking over to him slowly.

"Merle back?" he asked, looking over to the direction of the camp. He began walking towards it.

"Wait" She stopped him "He didn't come back with them..." she explained calmly and quietly.

"Where the hell is he then?" he asked, getting annoyed, looking the girl up and down. 

It wasn't like they were the closest of brothers, they were always arguing and falling out, but it was still his blood.

"What happened?" he asked sitting down at his tent, playing unconsciously with the bolts she had made.

"They handcuffed him to the roof after he attacked T-Dog, then when they were about to leave, T-Dog dropped the keys, walkers got in to the building they were on top of, T-Dog barely made it out himself" Theo explained, trying not to upset him.