Chapter 20: The Plan

(In the WatchTower)
~Master Chief POV~

The team told us why they were here and I didn't like it not one bit of it. After they were done with the story we all started thinking.

Batman: "Are sure they were flood?"

Cyborg: "Yes they had disease in them"

Superman: "We have to do something"

Arbiter: "How?"

Cortana: "The last time we took them down it was with a ship and a place by explosion"

Batman: "We need a knew plan"

Cyborg: "Something that won't hurt or lose lives of people"

Sarge: "Something that would make the floods go bye, bye for good"

We all started thinking what to do and how to take the floods out for good this time.

Caboose: "Take them to a ship!"

We all look at Caboose, I was confuse. Caboose looks at us, Donut said "Oooohhhh" realizing what he meant by that.

Donut: "I get what you mean"

Green Arrow: "We don't"

Donut: "Why don't we put the flood inside a big ship?"

Flash: "Why would we do that?"

Donut: "So we could sent it to space and explode the ship"

Batman: "That's not a bad idea"

Tucker: "Good job Caboose and Donut"

Donut: "Oh yeah high five!"

Caboose and Donut high five each other. I chuckle a bit. We look at each other and we started telling each other the plan. Few hours later when we got the plan ready we got things ready to head back to our home planet.

Master Chief, Superman and I were pushing some huge bombs to the plane, I saw the red team sliding on the bomb in slippery floor, they laugh happy. I shook my head and chuckle.

We kept on putting the bombs inside the plane, after we put it. We took a break by drinking some coffee. We watch as the blue and red team did a dare to each other.

We laugh sometimes seeing them act stupid. Batman never laugh which was weird and strange to me. No one has never ever heard Batman laugh since they met him. They only see him smile a bit, but not laugh like the joke was very funny.

He kinda reminds me of Master Chief a bit. When the time came, we got on the plane and got ready to take it to our planet. I hope this plan works or else we are all doom.