Chapter 10: Cause you can smell it!

(In the WatchTower)

~Arbiter POV~

I was listen to Shazam and the team conversation, the Justice League were with me as well except for Batman, he was somewhere else. We watch them as they went inside of Main Base.

Cyborg: "Why is it so quiet in here?"

Church: "Beats me they have been gone and all since Master Chief and Arbiter left"

Tex: "Except for captain Lasky and dr. Halsey, they are still here"

Donut: "Yeah I think they are busy"

Sarge: "Doing some sh-t that's what they are doing"

Tucker: "You guys wanna hear some jokes"

Three: "Sure"

They sat down in a table and Tucker was standing up telling them the joke.

Tucker: "Okay so there is a guy name Gabriel Iglesias, he was driving one night....."

~Gabriel Iglesias (fluffy) POV~

I was driving out of Krispy Kreme drive through, I was only paying attention to my doughnuts. I was touching the box moving my hands around in a circle.

Gabriel: "Oh your gonna get it when you get home! Oh You've been so bad! So ahhhhhh your gonna get it"

I made a wrong turn few minutes later, I heard the police sound. I moan in a bad way, I park to the side of the road waiting for cop to come.

Gabriel: "Later"

I started to do baby noises but then I stop waiting for the cop but he was taking too long so I said hell with this. I put the box on my lap and I flip it open. I put my finger on the doughnut, I started screaming. I was gonna get nasty with the doughnuts. Before I did it the cop was on the window looking at me and the cops say what they always say.

Police: "Do you know why I stop you?"

It was too easy, I look at the cop pointing at my doughnuts as I smile to him.

Gabriel: "Cause you can smell it"

The police started laughing so loud.

Police: "Son of bitch!"

He let me go and I drove to my house and ate my doughnuts.

(In the Main Base)

~Shazam POV~

We were laughing so hard I almost fell to the floor and laugh more. Tucker was also laughing loud, we heard someone scream for us, we walk towards them they had a huge wheel in Caboose hand.

Tex: "Time to roll down the hill again!"

All: "YEAH!!!!!!"

We started running to the top of the mountain this is my first time having fun that is actually fun. We made it to the top of the hill, Cyborg was few miles away from us, Flash was inside of the wheel. I was going to push him, we counted from five to one. Then we push him off, Cyborg was about to get him till he got a phone call, he went the other side and started talking. We laugh so hard for a minute.

Flash: "GUYS I'M STILL ROLLING!!!!!!!"

Cyborg: "Yeah Batman I have to call you back"

He hung up, and he started running down the hill, we ran down the hill as we chase the huge wheel, I could hear Flash screaming for help over here even tough he was like 10 miles away from us, I could still here him. We made it down of the hill but the wheel kept on going to the city, we follow it into the city. The wheel was making the cars crash into each other, people getting hurt. We continue follow the wheel till we saw someone standing in front of the scream, he scream like a little girl. The wheel stop and fell to the ground, Flash slowly got up to his feet feeling sick, we went to him.

Shazam: "I'm next!"

We all started arguing who was going next, Cyborg just help Flash get up to his feet, they look at us as we fight over the wheel.

Flash: "HEY!!!!!!!"

We all look at him, he was completely confuse to what happen to him over back there at the hill. We pointed to Cyborg he was one who was suppose to catch him so I blame it on him, Flash look at him, Cyborg try to make a excuse why he didn't catch him.

Flash: "What the f-ck man what happen?!"

Cyborg: "I got a phone call"

Flash: "Oh so that is your excuse now but hey that's fine with me"

We heard the siren come closer to us, we look it was police they were heading our way.

Tucker: "Oh sh-t! It's the police"

Shazam: "What do we do now?"

Sarge: "F-ck this sh-t! I ain't going to prison again!"

Church: "RUN!!!!!!!"

We started running back to base as fast as we can till our feet hurts so bad. The police had follow us till we got to the forest, we look behind us. They stop chasing us, I laugh as we went back to the base this was fun!