Chapter 12: Cursing at a Teacher

(In the other dimension in the base)
~Tucker POV~

We had so much fun, we were sitting down all bored. We ran out of fun ideas here, we didn't know what to do now. This sucks! I was upside down sitting on the wall throwing soft on the bouncy ball, Sarge was talking to Donut and Griff.

Caboose was talking with Shazam, Church and Anna, Tex leaning against the wall with her arm cross sleeping I think. Carolina was in the practice room with York and South.

Washington was fixing Lopez making sure he didn't had troubles or anything. Flash, Cyborg and Simmons were doing something I don't know what but they don't want us to come in yet.

I was so bored that I groan a few times then louder, the others got angry with me some of them told me to be quite but I kept on doing it.

All: "SHUT THE F-CK UP TUCKER!!!!"

Tucker: "Alright geez"

Dr. Halsey came out walking, we look at her. She put her hands behind her back.

Halsey: "Come with me all of you"

We got up to our feet and we followed her I don't know why she wants us to follow her but we did. Halsey open a door we went inside, we look around it look like a classroom to teach.

Church: "What the f-ck are we doing here?"

We heard the door close behind us, we all turn to look at the door. We heard it get lock, Tex twisted the knob and tried to open it, she looks at us.

Tex: "It's lock"

Sarge: "Son of b-tch!"

Griff: "Now what?"

Washington: "I got nothing"

Tex: "Lesson time boys"

All: "Ahhhh man!"

Tex: "Sit down before I beat your -ss"

All: "Yes ma'am"

We sat down in the chairs, I was in the very front row in the middle of the class. Ted wrote something in the board, I started goofing off in the class. Tex saw me that she looks at me.

Tex: "Tucker come here in front of the classroom"

I got up to my feet and I went to her, she put a note in my chest, I sat back down and I read the note.

Maybe you should be more working on your work at home instead of acting like an -sshole in school!

Oh hell no! She won't go down that easy. I started to think what to say to her, I raise my hand. Tex looks at me.

Tex: "Yes Tucker?"

Tucker: "May I go to the bathroom?"

Tex: "Yes you may"

I got up to my feet and I went to the bathroom, I look at the mirror. I got ready to tell it.

Tucker: "My mom told me to tell you! To mind your DAMN!!!! No, no way that's too loud"

I kept on doing it over and over again till I got it. Sarge, Caboose, Church, Griff and Donut came in the bathroom.

Sarge: "Oh Tucker on the bathroom!"

Tucker: "Not no I'm busy"

Griff: "Doing what?"

Tucker: "I can't get to it just this it's about to go down"

Donut: "What?"

Tucker: "Look it's about to go down! Okay just get behind me when we get in the class!"

Church: "Okay"

We walk out of the bathroom and we went to the classroom. Tex looks at me serious, I look at her serious as well.

Tex: "Tucker"

Tucker: "Ms. Tex"

Tex: "What did your mother say?"

I took a deep breath and I look at my friends, they look at me.

Tucker: "It's about to go down"

I look back at Tex, she was waiting for me to answer. I clear my throat and I spoke.

Tucker: "Well my mom told me to tell you! To mind you damn MOTHER FUCKING BUSINESS BITCH!!!! STUPID BITCH!!! Dumb ass bitch!!! 2+2 don't know what it is bitch!!! Long Teddie no nipples bitch!!!"

I kept on going everyone was shock hearing me say it, so was Tex. My friends in the back were smiling and laughing a bit.

Griff: "OOOOHHHHH!!!!!!"

Sarge: "HE SAID SHE HAS NO NIPPLES!!!!!"

********€£¥*****

Griff: "Why are we here again?"

Tucker: "Cause we got in trouble"

Church: "I f-cking hate you Tucker"

Tucker: "Me too"

Sarge: "So what now?"

Church: "We wait"

Griff: "Well that's lame"

Caboose: "Where are my peanuts?"

Donut: "Well we could all calm down, relax and-"

Four: "SHUT UP DONUT!!!!"

Donut looks at us then to Caboose, he shrug his shoulder. We were in detention that's right we all got in trouble, oh well this what you get when you curse your teacher at least she didn't kick our -ss. Tex came in the room, we look at her, she crack her knuckles looking at us.

Tex: "Alright who goes first?"

Everyone points at me except for Caboose and Donut. I look at everyone then to Donut and Caboose. Caboose raise his hand high.

Caboose: "I vote for Tucker"

Tucker: "Really?"

Caboose: "And I want my peanuts"

Donut: "Oh me too"

I face palm and I groan silently. I look at Tex, she smirks at me. I knew one thing I am so toast.

Tucker: "Fuck!"