Chapter 7: Trouble

(In the other world)

~Anna POV~

I was running to my room, I open my door then I close it behind me. I fell down to my knees crying in my bed. I heard someone knock on my door I didn't look.

Anna: "Go away!"

???: "Anna it's me your best friend Caboose may I come in?"

I got up to my feet, I sat down on my bed feeling sad. I wipe my tears away not wanting to let him see me cry.

Anna: "Come in"

He open the door then he close it behind him. He sat right beside me, I look at him.

Caboose: "What's the matter Anna?"

Anna: "I just want my parents to come back home safe"

Caboose: "They will just like um........ Freckles did he came back in this!"

He show me a chip that had Freckles brain inside of the chip, I look at him.

Anna: "Aren't you worry?"

Caboose: "I don't have to worry about Freckles killing Washington and my other friends, so yeah"

Anna: "I guess your right, thanks Caboose"

I got up to my feet, I grab Caboose hand. I took him to where the team is they were playing Griff ball we sat the outside field and watch them as they play and scream at each other.

(In the WatchTower)

~Master Chief POV~

I was running around the big huge ship call the WatchTower. I had the rifle in my hand, I look around the place I couldn't find Arbiter anywhere. Every time I open the door I aim the rifle to someone sometimes it's no one. I open another door no one was there, I went in it.

I look around the place, then I felt someone grab me by the rifle he hit me with it. I stumble back a bit, I quickly look up it was Batman, he had his fist up. I got my fist up ready to fight with him again. I ran towards him, I quickly grab my knife from my pocket and I swing it to Batman, he dodge it. I look at him then I quickly swing the knife to him, he kept on dodging it.

I upper kick him in the face, he fell to the ground I jump up to the table. He got up to his feet he put his fist up again. I saw an energy sword thrown at us it hit the wall, we look at the wall then we look at the thrower, it was Arbiter he was pissed off.

Arbiter: "Enough"

Master Chief: "But Arbiter-"

Arbiter: "I said ENOUGH!!!"

We look at each other then back to Arbiter, he was walking towards the energy sword, he grabs it and he takes it out of the wall. He looks at us again I got out of the table. Then some people came in the room.

Superman: "What happen here?"

Batman: "Nothing much"

Batman walks away to the halls, the door close behind him. I look at Arbiter, he was walking with the energy sword in his hand. I grab the chip from my helmet and I place it down at the table. Cortana came out of the chip, she sat down at the edge of the table.

Shazam: "Hey Cortana"

Cortana: "Who are you?"

Shazam: "It's me Billy Batson"

Master Chief: "You look different"

Shazam: "Yeah grown too big"

Cortana: giggles "A lot"

Superman: "So your Cortana?"

Cortana: "Yes I am an AI of Master Chief"

Superman: "I'm Superman"

Flash: "I'm Flash I'm the fastest thing alive"

Arbiter: "Faster than a turtle"

Cortana laughs, Flash look at him. Arbiter still had the energy sword in his hand.

Wonder Woman: "I'm Wonder Woman I am a warrior"

Hawkgirl: "My name is Hawkgirl I am also a warrior"

J'onn: "I am Martain Manhunter I came from Mars"

Green Lantern: "The name is Green Lantern I am a hero of all universe and there is more of us"

Flash: "The grumpy guy who left is Batman some people call him the Dark Knight, who are you guys?"

Master Chief: "I am the 117 also known as Master Chief to the soldiers"

Arbiter: "He fake his death so many times even though he should be dead"

Cortana: "Yes but luck is what save him"

Superman: "You guys can stay here if you want to? We have many rooms for you guys"

Master Chief: "No-"

Cortana: "We would love to stay here"

Superman: "Good"

I look to Cortana, she smile at me. I started walking around the WatchTower, I stood at the huge window I had my arms cross looking at Earth. This will be a long day for us to survive this thing.