Chapter 11: Wheel rules

(In the WatchTower)

~Arbiter POV~

I shook my head slowly, I never thought they would run like that. The Justice League look at me confuse. I just started to giggle at the screen then I look at them, I stop laughing.

Arbiter: "What's wrong?"

Superman: "What was that all about?"

Arbiter: "About what?"

Wonder Woman: "The wheel on the hill then the city"

Arbiter: "We would always go up the top of the hill, one person would go inside the wheel, we would push it down. The one who was suppose to catch him can sometimes not catch the wheel"

James: "And how many times did you not get the wheel?"

Arbiter: "Somewhere between 100 or more"

Superman: "So you guys chase the wheel?"

Arbiter: "Yep till it stop"

Hawkgirl: "I'm sorry but my question is how did Cyborg miss the wheel?"

Arbiter: "He had a phone call"

Wonder Woman: "Yes but who?"

Arbiter: "From Batman"

James: "How do you know that? It might be some kind of trick or something!"

Batman came in the room, we all look at him, he look at everyone else except me. I guess he still doesn't trust us yet.

J'onn: *Give him time he will understand soon*

Arbiter: "Get out of my head J'onn!"

J'onn: "Sorry"

Superman: "What's the matter Batman?"

Batman: "I was calling Cyborg to see how they were doing and all the sudden Flash started screaming for help and Cyborg hung me up because of that"

I smile at James, he look away from me, I got up to my feet and I started saying that I told him. He look the other way as I talk to him. I heard some of the people laugh, Batman just stood there all confuse.

Batman: "What's going on? What happen?"

Superman: "Cyborg was playing a game with the team when you call him, he step a side and Flash was on the wheel"

Arbiter: "That's why he was scream for help"

Batman: "Oh"

I yawn loud, they all look at me. Superman got up to his feet he told me to follow him, I did. We walk around the WatchTower, I got lost already with this place. Superman open a door, I look inside it there was a computer, a bed, medium screen TV, a table and a chair. I look at Superman.

Superman: "If you need anything let us know and the kitchen is around the corner"

Arbiter: "Okay thanks"

Superman: "Sure no problem"

I went in the room, the door close behind me, I lay flat on the bed and I fell asleep when I got myself comfortable. I wonder how Master Chief is doing.

(Somewhere in the WatchTower)

~ Master Chief POV~

I was looking outside of the window looking at the stars and earth. I had my arms cross as I look at the window. I am bored here, I had nothing to do here, I don't even know why I'm here?

You came here to see your friend Arbiter.

I shook my head, I look around J'onn was looking at me. I look at the window again trying to ignore him.

J'onn: "You are homesick Chief"

I look down sad, I started to remember what me and the team did together before and after the freelancers left to do missions. I smirk under my helmet the team made the place fun and home but without them its boring here.

J'onn: "They miss you to Chief but for now we shall see how this goes"

Master Chief: "Yeah"

We kepton watching as the earth turn around slowly and million of stars shine in the dark sky. I do hope they are all right.