Prologue

(In the Halo Ring with the Infinity ship)

~Narrator POV~

The place was quiet no trees were moving from its place, no bombs exploding, animals were moving around the place, the sky was blue with some clouds in the sky, grass was ever greener than before. one warhog came out driving up to the hill, then four mongoose came driving up the hill with a ghost.

Griff was driving the warhog, Sarge is in shotgun in the warhog, Simmons was using the machine behind him, he was shooting at the mongoose. The 1 mongoose was close to the warhog, Church was driving it, Tucker was behind him. The 2 mongoose is Caboose driving it and Doc behind him.

The 3 mongoose was near the 2 mongoose, Donut was driving it and Lopez is behind him. The last mongoose is Master Chief driving it. The ghost is almost caching up to the other mongoose is Arbiter driving it. They were driving it all the way to the top of the hill. Simmons kept on shooting at everyone with the machine gun, everyone else was trying to dodge it while they keep an eye on the road.

Church: "Whoa hey stop shooting at us! You Reds!"

Simmons: "No!!"

Tucker: "When will we got there?"

Griff: "Hawaiian time"

Church: "What's does that mean?"

Sarge: "It means We got there when we get there!"

They continue shooting at everyone. Warhog made it to the top of the hill but then they started falling down to the other side. They jump of the warhog and they started running down the hill. The mongoose and the ghost did the same thing, they jump of their vehicle and they started running down the hill.

Master Chief put his foot on the mongoose then he jump of the mongoose it hit the other vehicles that they started falling down rolling to the teams. Master Chief started running down the hill. He made the blue team roll down the hill, then he did the same thing to the red team.

They all roll down the hill. They made it to the bottom of the hill they continue running to the main base. They dodge everything in their path. Master Chief, watch as the team got scared cause the floor started exploding. They try to dodge it as well without making a mistake.

They made it to the Main Base they hit the wall and fell to the ground. Master Chief just walk in the room. They got up to their feet.

Griff: "Oh man I hope we aren't late"

Tucker: "I know right the last time we were late is when we went to see a movie but then it was over"

Church: "Yeah"

Master Chief: "Well they aren't here yet but they should be here in a minute"

They saw a pelican land on the Main Base the freelancers came out of the pelican. They ran to them, they hug Washington he lost his balance that he fell to the ground. Master Chief walk towards them with Arbiter. They shook hands with each other.

Master Chief: "Carolina"

Carolina: "Master Chief how's everything over here?"

Master Chief: "Never better you?"

Carolina: "Everything was fine till we found out about something"

Griff and the others got up to their feet when they heard something found out. They have been looking for an adventure for 5 years all they ever been doing is pull pranks on them, play together, talk, dance and sing together. Caboose got a pet name Freckles he is a big machine till something terrible happen. Washington had the chip of Freckles brain.