Chapter 4: Boy

(In the Construction building)

-Day 2-

~Arbiter POV~

I slowly open my eyes everyone was a sleep, I close my eyes again wanted to sleep more till I heard something fall somewhere here. I got up to my feet, I grab my energy sword and I turn myself camouflage. I started walking around the building then I heard more noises coming from my right side, I turn. I point the energy sword there, I saw no one there.

Arbiter: "Who's there? Show yourself!"

I saw hands raise up, he got up to his feet, it was a boy. He had comb silky black hair, his eyes are blue, he had a red jacket, his long jeans pants are blue and his shoes are black. I turn myself back to showing myself the boy got scared.

Arbiter: "What are you doing here human?"

Boy: "I came here to see if it is true"

Arbiter: "About what?"

Boy: "Some alien guy with a soldier and a blue girl living in some building that hasn't finish building"

Arbiter: "Who told you about that?"

Boy: "No one I just heard it from everyone"

Arbiter: "Come with me"

I started walking to Master Chief and Cortana with the boy. They got up to their feet and they look at the boy, they look at me.

Master Chief: "Explain"

Arbiter: "I found him in this building seeing if the rumors were true"

Cortana: "What's your name?"

Boy: "Billy Batson"

Master Chief: "Well Billy do you have a family?"

Billy: "I live with my grandpa but my parents died"

Cortana: "I'm so sorry"

Billy: "It's okay I'm happy living with my grandpa"

Arbiter: "Says who?"

Billy: "A boy"

Cortana: "Can you tell about the heroes in this world?"

Billy started to think about then Cortana brought out a toy, Billy ran to it and he grab it, he look at her with a smile.

Billy: "Sure I would tell you everything you need to know about heroes"

We sat down on the floor and we listen to what Billy had to say. There are so many heroes that never show their identity to someone. Some are aliens, accident, or humans that became a hero. I wonder how the teams are doing.