Meeting at a Strip Club

"Where could he have gone?" asked Liam.

It has been 1 hour since Harry ran out of the bar buttnaked with a teddy bear between his butt crack. I swear to God if I could have taken a picture of it and post it to instagram, I would have been a hero to many fans.

"I'm surprised the paparazzi hasn't spotted him yet. It's hard to miss a naked man running down the street with a stuffed animal up his ass," I commented. 

Louis was completely hammered as well. He drifted on the sidewalk. A couple times we had to stop him from walking into a car. Niall carried Harry's clothes while Zayn looked down the dark, empty side streets.

"Maybe we should try a new tactic?" Zayn asked. 

"Is that Niall Horan!" A small voice exclaimed. 

This was not a good time to be completely surrounded by fans. 

Or was it?

"Guys what if we post on Twitter that we are having a meet up here by," I paused to look at the building we were standing in front of,"The Rear End."

"A strip club?" questioned Niall.

"Yes, we can ask your fans to help us find Harry. Whose better at finding where you guys are better than the Directioners?" 

"Brilliant!" Liam proclaimed.

After the boys tweeted about the meetup at The Rear End, girls started to show up, a few in unspeakable outfits. I don't know if they expected that they were going to strip for the boys or if they just dressed like that normally. But hey I don't judge!

"Hello everyone! This is not your average meetup. We need you all to help us find Harry. He's located somewhere in this city and we can't seem to find him. Now to keep this orderly, we will split into groups. You can join my group, Zayn's group, Niall's group, Louis's group, or Savannah's group. We will meet back here. Thank you all," Liam shouted over the crowd.

All the girls shifted into their groups leaving me and three other girls. One was short and blonde with a flower crown who was talking to her other friend that had the shortest shorts I have ever seen. 

"This is what happens when we get here late, Shelby!" The one with the short shorts said.

"Hi I love you." I turned around to see a thirteen year old girl who is wearing a shirt with my face on it. 

I responded with an "Oh hi".

"So what are we doing exactly?" Shelby, the blonde girl asked.

"We are trying to find Harry."

"Is this like a scavenger hunt? Do we get to have sex with him if we find him?" asked Shelby.

"Not exactly?" 

"Where did you last see him?" questioned Short Shorts.

"By the Pineapple Bar and Grill."

"You're underage!" How did the creepy girl know my age?

"I know exactly where he is. He's probably at the park nearby!" cheered Shelby.

The park wasn't far from the strip club. We were there in 10 minutes flat. After searching the park 3 times, we concluded that Harry was, in fact, not there.

"Damn it. I thought I was right!"

"Can I get your picture, Savannah?" The creepy girl blurted. 

"Um sure?" She snapped the picture before I was ready. 

"Great! This is going on my blog."

"Let's ask that guy over there if he has seen Harry," suggested Short Shorts.

I peered over in the dark. It was worth a try. We were probably already behind all the other groups since they had more people. We crossed the street to a place called Joe's Costume Emporium. The man was looking at a bunny costume.

"Harry?"

He turned around and Shelby whipped out her iPhone to take a picture of the naked Harry Styles. "Savannah, who are your friends?"

"I've never been so relieved. "Niall has your clothes."

"I want to wear this," He slurred, still obviously drunk.

"Let's go find the boys, Harry," I begged him.

"No, not until I get this," He whined, pointing at the bunny costume.

"The store is closed." Shelby commented.

Short Shorts returned from the park with a rock about the size of her head and threw it at the store  front window, where the bunny costume lay. "Not anymore."

These fangirls are insane. 

Shelby took the bunny costume and handed it to me. I helped the clumsy Harry into the the bunny suit and zipped it up. Then we started to walk slowly back to the strip club.

"You're going to be hungover tomorrow for sure." I say patting his pink furry back.

As if answering me, he threw up all over Short Shorts. I had to suppress my laughter. 

"Harry. Freaking. Styles. Just. Threw. Up. On. Me. Shelby, take a picture of me!"

----------------------------

Hey amazingness,

Guess whose back, back again, Jess is back, tell a friend.

First of all I am deeply sorry for leaving you all hanging for almost a whole year. I seriously love you all, but I totally ran out of inspiration and I just couldn't find the time to type everything out. Also I re-read the first book before writing this chapter and I'd like to say how cliche and cheesy it is. As well as this book. I am a crappy writer. The whole reason I wrote these books is that it was fun and basically hobby. I liked reading your comments as well. It gives writing these chapters purpose. Like I say in my bio I don't plan on being a writer in the future and some people take my books so seriously lol. but anyways love you all and I appreciate everything you have all done for me. I have over 1,000 followers now and I am in disbelief really.

Whose group would you have chosen to be in?

I probably would have wanted to be in Savannah's so I could have seen Harry naked ((((:

- Jessica xoxo