Nothing Like Sleeping With The Deer

Still no sign of the famous boy band. Officials say they were supposedly getting a ride from their management in Bibb City, Alabama. However, there was no sign of the group when they arrived. The search continues. More updates later.

Savannah's POV

We didn't stop running. We probably ran about two miles before stopping. I turned back to look at the group, then something caught my eye. Harry. His t-shirt was stained in blood.

"Oh my God." 

I started to feel lighted. I'm not that great with huge amounts of blood. Harry caught my eye. "I'm fine."

"UH ARE YOU CRAZY? YOUR SHIRT IS SOAKED IN BLOOD!" I screamed.

"Shut up, Savannah, you're going to attract the pedos and the crazies!" Kimmy exclaimed.

Kimmy and I went to go help Harry. 

"We need to stop for a couple minutes," I announced. We stopped by the side of the road near the roads and sat down on pebbles.

"Let's take a look." Kimmy suggested.

Harry pulled up his shirt. There was a mess of red everywhere. I tried to search for the wound but I couldn't find it. 

"Where does it hurt most?" I asked.

He pointed to his left side just below the ribs. I looked closer and saw a deep cut. 

"How could this possibly happen?" I asked.

"I think it was from the broken glass from the car window?" Harry questioned himself and then nodded.

"I think I'm going to be sick!" Zayn exclaimed.

"This is awful because we literally have nothing!" Kimmy said sadly.

This was true. It was like we just got off the bus minus the bleeding, all that was around us were trees and bushes. 

"We're going to have to keep going to find a safe place to rest," Liam said. I nodded. Harry groaned.

Kimmy and I helped him to his feet and we continued walking.

Harry's POV

I've never been in so much pain in my life. When I pulled myself out of the car, I knew I got caught on something, but I guess the struggling just made the glass push down deeper. I didn't feel the pain because I panicky, but trust me when I say I defiantly felt it when we started running. I was in no shape for walking at all. Every move I made a huge bolt of pain would pulse through my entire body.  The main thing I was focusing on was trying not to get the cut infected. 

"Savannah, can you help me walk?" I asked.

She rushed over and put my arm around her shoulder for support. I tried not to lean too much, but it was hard not to. 

"You can put more weight on this side I don't care," she said as if reading my mind. So I did.

- 4 HOURS LATER -

Time was ticking. 

The sun started to set giving the woods a gloomy glow. I was surprised the boys didn't rush to help me when I was injured. They didn't seem to care. I don't know what I did to them. Liam was obviously mad at me for liking Savannah, but I can't really help that.