Stuck.

Today is the day of One Direction's big concert in Montgomery, Alabama and still no sign of the boys in Alabama. Their management is hoping that will show up in time for the concert, but fans are weary. 

Liam's POV

"There it is!" Louis cheered. 

I breathed a sigh of relief. I looked at a local town clock. We had 2 hours until the concert. We pushed our way through the crowd. We heard a couple of screams. 

"Excuse me we're here. It's us," I shouted over the screaming girls to the guards.

"Sorry, but we can't let you guys in. I can't tell you how many times we've had girls dress up as the band."

Do we look that feminine?

"Please just let us in!" Niall groaned. 

"No can do."

We turned around in failure.

Psssst.

I turned around to see an older man standing in the alley of the stadium. 

"Hey, I can help you guys get in there but under one condition-"

"WE'LL TAKE IT!"

"Niall shut up!" Louis scolded, "What is the condition?"

"You give me the keys to your tour bus."

"WE'LL TAKE IT!" Niall shouted again happily.

"No not yet. Where's this way in first?" Harry asked.

"You can go up the ladder in the back then you can go down this huge pipe down to the air vents," the man replied.

We all exchanged looks. This could be a hoax, but what other options did we have?
"Oka-" I was about to say.

"WE'LL TAKE IT!" Niall exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and handed over the keys from my pocket. 

He showed us the ladder and we all climbed up it. 

"SUCKERS!" the old man screamed and pulled away the ladder.

"HEY!" Savannah screamed. "Bastard.." she mumbled.

Of course, we had been cheated and now we were stuck up on the roof of our stadium with 1 hour before the concert.

------------------------------

Hi amazingness.

Another short chapter, but what can I say?

xD

- Jessica xoxo