C U Latte

Savannah's POV

Three days was too long to be separated from the boys.  Three days was too long to be separated from Niall and Louis' corny jokes. Three days was too long to be separated from Zayn's amazing advice. Three days was too long to be separated from Harry's curly hair. Three days was too long to be separated from Liam Payne.

It had been three days since the last concert of the tour. I decided it would be best if I went home directly afterwards, but we all made one promise; that we would get together in South Dakota for one last hurrah before they returned to England. Lucky for me, today was that day.

I replayed the moment of Liam kissing me on the stage over and over again. Finally everything made sense to me, I mean it took me long enough, right? I practically stumbled over dangerous obstacles on the island and tripped over weird cities in the U.S. in the progress just to find myself back where I started to begin with, Liam Payne. 

I walked to the small local coffee shop, C U Latte, we all agreed to meet up at. It had always been a favorite of mine; its small, quaint atmosphere and the coffee bean smell that circled in the air was familiar and comfortable. It had been years since I had been here. I believe the last moment I was here, was with Kimmy. Kimmy always drooled over the guy barista that worked there after school. We had many interesting conversations with him about staplers, don't ask.

When I opened the door to C U Latte, I was greeted by the same familiar male barista. His award-winning smile is what I think Kimmy liked the most about him. It's a shame she had to be sitting in jail right now instead of receiving coffee from her crush, note the sarcasm here.

"Hey, Savannah! Long time no see! Where's Kimmy, you two are practically inseparable." Mike exclaimed.

"Hi, Mike. I'd like the usual, please," I responded, brushing off the Kimmy question. 

"I've seen you on the news with that one boy band. How was that?" He questioned again. I don't remember him being that prying then again its been almost a year now since I've spoken to him. 

"It's been cool, they are cool. They're actually going to be coming in any second now, " I laughed.

As if I was psychic, the boys came marching in with Niall leading the group.

"Savannah!" Niall screeched. Niall and Louis ran over to me and hugged me, almost knocking me over, similar to when they greeted me at the bridal store. 

When I saw Liam, my heart stopped. His brown hair was swooped back under a red beanie, even wearing a plain white t-shirt and black jeans he was still breath-taking. I felt like I was in one of those teeny-bopper romance movies when the guy finally realizes he likes the girl, except I was the guy in this scenario. 

"So let's get down to business," I finally said, breaking the silence.

Liam's POV

"What are we going to do with out you?" Louis sobbed.

"It hasn't been the same without you, Savannah," Zayn added.

This was all true. The last couple days had been weird without Savannah. After spending two months with her, I forgot how it felt to live without her again. The feeling reminded me of the first few days after the island. 

"Can't you guys just live with me?" She complained. She was continuously running her index finger around in circles on the top of her coffee cup as if she was nervous. 

"I call the top bunk bed!" Harry shouted.

"Okay, but seriously I need you all to promise that you will come visit sometimes. I am going to miss you all!" She sniffled. 

Zayn immediately came to her rescue and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. It broke my heart that she was so worked up about this.

"You can bet on it," I replied. 

"My life is going to be so boring now," She laughed. 

Now that I looked back on it, I think the craziest things happened when Savannah was around. From the guy in the cow suit, to being captured at Little Stephanie's Goodies, to racing for money, to exciting subway rides, to being kidnapped by her best friend, to Mr. Snuggles finding its way into Harry's butt crack, to finding a drunk Harry in a bunny costume, to fighting Harry's ex, there was always something interesting happening.

"All of our lives are going to be boring now," I added while chuckling. 

"We need to do something big before we leave, not that just meeting up at a coffee shop isn't big and all," Harry said.

"We should go egg Kimmy's house," Niall suggested.

"Yes!" Louis agreed. Before I knew it, we were heading to Walmart for cartons of eggs. 

And I can guarantee that nothing good is going to come of this.

--------------------------

Hello everyone! 

I am back, sorta, not sure when the next update will be coming out, but this story is not complete yet (obviously wouldn't leave you hanging like this). 

So sorry for taking another break! Life is just really crazy right now, but I am trying to catch up on everything I missed such as overdue updates and stories I was reading before my hiatus.

I love you all and will be working on the update as soon as I can.

Quick shameless self-promotion:

'The Cure' - Harry Styles Fanfic

'The Accidental Kidnap' - 1D Fanfic

'Celebrity Bootcamp' - Teen Fiction

Freshmen - 1D Fanfic

xoxo