Finding Alabama

That's right! Two days until One Direction's Take Me Home tour starts. They better hurry and find those boys or else it will be a disaster for their career.

Liam's POV

Zayn gave me the look, which included him sticking his tongue out and touching it to his nose. I nodded. 

"So let's stretch!" I said in a peppy voice. "One and two and three..."

As I made the parents stretch, Niall and Louis tied them up and Zayn called the police. 

"HEY!" The father screamed, "I knew this was a trick. I told ya, Mary!"

"What about Kimmy and the kid?" Zayn whispered. 

I shrugged. "We gotta go."

We all ran out the door and caught up with Harry and Savannah.

"Hey you alright?" I asked her. She nodded.

"So...uhm where are we?" Zayn asked.

Savannah looked at the ground and looked up smiling, "Guys, we're in Alabama because Kimmy's aunt and uncle live in Alabama, if I remember correctly."

I let a big 'whoop'.

Don't worry we are coming Alabama... 

- bonus POV just for you all -

Kimmy's POV

I sat down in the backyard, wiping my salty tears. What had I done? I ruined my friendship with each one of those boys and most importantly, Savannah. 

"Kimmy, my mommy and daddy are tied up!" Daryl shouted from inside the house.

I got up and wiped my eyes to make sure it didn't look like I was crying.

"What?!? What is it?" I growled. 

Daryl pointed to my aunt and uncle tied up on the floor. "Oh God." I quickly untied the easy knot the people made. 

"Those god damn boys! I swear..if I ever get my hands on them..." My uncle swore as I pulled him up from the ground. 

"I don't know, that dance instructor was pretty cute. What was his name? Oh Leer-"

"Stop both of you!" I screamed covering my ears. There was a huge piercing siren that kept repeating in my ears over and over. At first I thought it was just my anger cooling off, but it kept ringing and ringing.

"THE POPO!" Daryl screamed grabbing a knife.

"Daryl, put that down!" I yelled. 

Me, I, deserved this....

"This is the police, come out with your hands up," A deep voice announced on a megaphone. 

I sniffled and opened the front door. My aunt and uncle followed me out. We waved our arms in the air, so they would lower their guns. They hurriedly came over and cuffed us all, even poor little Daryl.

You see I should explain myself a little I guess...

It started when the boys are offered to take us on tour with them. I had been bragging about it at the family lunch that day. After lunch my aunt and uncle approached me, asking if I could do them a favor. And well...we can see where that took us to today.

And as I stare out this cop car's window, I know I made the wrong choice.

---------------------------------

Hey amazingness!

So here's a quick update for everyone because of how fast you all responded to the previous chapter! If I get more responses quickly again. I'll update again tomorrow! (:

xx

(try and guess what will happen in the next chapter with the video on the side. ;) )

- Jessica xoxo