Jail Birds

Liam's POV

"Now that that was taken care of how would you like a room? It won't be free though," The man at the desk asked.

After all that and now he gives us a room? I looked at the packages the cheapest one was twenty dollars.

"We'll take this one," I said pointing to the paper.

I needed to get a room as fast as I could that way I could find out where they put Savannah and Harry.

"Do you have any money?" I asked the lads and Kimmy.

"I only have twenty dollars," Kimmy said.

She slapped the twenty dollars on the desk and he handed me the key. We hurried up to our room. The room was quite shocking. It looked like it was made for a six year old boy. There were toy car beds and the wall was painted as a checkered flag. The floor was cement.

"We need to come up with a plan to rescue Savannah and Harry," Louis said.

Savannah's POV

I woke up to Harry leaning over me.

"Are we in jail?" I mumbled.

"Technically...we still have to get out jumpsuits and our mugshots," Harry replied while helping me up.

I rubbed my head. Jail. That word just made me shake. I hope they won't put this on my permanet record. They handed us each an orange jumpsuit and we were supposed to slip them over our clothes that we are wearing right now. I did so and I was handed a white card with numbers written all over it.

Harry and I walked over to where we would get our pictures taken. All the people here were scary and buff. I adjusted my hair and walked in front of the camera.

"Well we don't see very many of yer kind, young lady," The photographer said.

I didn't say anything. I just stood there. The light flashed. Afterwards I was hurried into a hall. I walked past every cell. The people that walked me down explained all the rules. I only listened to one, which was that we could get one free phone call. I  was shoved into a cell and they slammed the door behind me and locked it.

I sighed and put my head in my hands. I wonder where Harry was? Answering my question the people brought Harry to my cell and locked him in too.

Harry's POV

Being locked in a cell with Savannah that can't be too bad? I mean it's Savannah! S-A-V-A-N-N-A-H! Act cool Harry act cool.

"Fancy meeting you here," I smirked and sat down next to her.

She smiled but looked away. "What's wrong love?"

"Do you think the are coming?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"The boys. Do you thinking they are calling or something?" She asked.

"Wait I have an idea!" I exclaimed. "We get one phone call, so let's call them!"

"Great idea!" She exclaimed. "Let's wait for them to come back then we'll ask."

I laid my head against the cell's jail bars. I sneaked a glance at Savannah who was sitting on the only cot in the cell. She was so beautiful. Everything she did was perfect. Why couldn't I get the courage to flirt all the time with her like I did with all the other girls?

"Oh ma'am!" Savannah called after one of the workers that was walking past in the hall. "May we have a free call?"

"You can but we were told not to let him," She pointed at me. Was it because I was British? I bet it was because I was British.

Savannah gave me a huge grin and a thumbs up. I smiled and waited to hear the news that we were allowed to go.

Savannah's POV

I picked up the phone. What was Louis' number again? Niall's number? Oh wait wasn't Liam's number...no. Zayn's number had to be...no. Well this is a huge problem I couldn't remember any of their numbers...oh wait I never knew any of their numbers. But I did know Kimmy's number! I quickly dialed her cell phone in while ignoring the scary stares from the others waiting in line.

"Top of the mornin' to ya!" Niall answered the phone.

"Niall, where is Kimmy?" I asked.

"Today Savannah and Harry went to jail it was horrible," He mumbled.

What was he talking about? In the background I could hear Louis singing. Oh no! They were all asleep! Niall was talking about his day in his sleep just like he always did on the island. The line went dead.

"Times up!" A person wearing black escorted me back to the cell.

"Are they coming?" Harry asked.

"Top of the mornin' to ya," I replied.

He made a face and I laughed, "They were sleeping."

"You're kidding me," Harry groaned.

I shook my head and rested my head against the wall. This was going to be a long night. Hopefully just one night.

-------------------------------------

Hello amazingness!

Love you all!(:

I'm sorry if this wasn't as funny and interesting as most chapters are, but I promise the next chapter is going to be all crazy haha. xD

- Jessica xoxo