Can We All Just Take A Moment And Thank God For Gas Stations

Savannah's POV

The kid finally calmed down. It took him..what like 5 hours? I'm not sure. We have been driving for awhile. I didn't really plan on being in this car for that long. The father looked at the wife and smiled and squeezed her hand. The wife smirked. Wait...why was she smirking?

"Let's play I Spy!" Louis suggested. All of us groaned even the little kid.

"Woo!" Niall pumped his fist in the air.

"I spy something....green!" Louis exclaimed.

"Is it a tree?" Niall asked.

"YES! Man, you're good!" Louis said amazed.

I laughed to myself and looked out the window. So many girls out there wishing to be in my place. It's really hard to digest it all. I mean being stranded with One Direction not once, but TWICE? I looked over at Kimmy. She was smiling at Niall. Did she like him? I knitted my eyebrows. It would be nice if she did. I can image the two together. Kimmy loves food and he loves food. Kimmy has the same exact personality as Niall too. I can't believe I've never thought about this.

Ahead I saw a sign that read Thank you for coming to Montgomery, Alabama! 

"Um excuse me, sir, you passed the city we were supposed to be dropped off at," I notified the father.

"Oh...I know."

Liam's POV

The comment made me shiver. What was going on here? Were we being kidnapped? All I know is that we need to get out of here. I knew we shouldn't have hitchhiked. I gave all the lads a glance. Each one of their faces read terror. 

"Don't worry! We'll treat you boys with good care."

Since when were we animals? I know Louis sometimes acts like a polar bear, but that doesn't mean we should be treated like animals. 

I looked over at Savannah and gave her a reassuring glance. 

I played with my seat belt, picking at the material of it. I sat like that for so long. I have to pick at something when I'm nervous. It's one of my deep dark habits not many people know. My mind went to when I first auditioned for the X Factor. I remember that day very well. Before I went on stage, I was fidgeting with my clothes and messing with my hair. 

However, I returned to reality. The tension was thick and hovered like fog. My stomach started doing flips. I wondered what they had in plan for us.

- 2 HOURS LATER - 

We stopped at a gas station. 

Let me just say right here. We all need to thank God for gas stations.

"Okay everyone James needs to use the bathroom so we will be right back," The mother announced. They pulled the kid out the from the front and then got out of the car quickly and locked it back up. 

I looked at the doors. Padlocked. Must of slipped it on while we were sleeping. I can't believe none of us noticed it. 

"We need to get out of here!" Kimmy panicked. Savannah nodded.

"Don't worry everyone I have a plan!" Louis announced. 

Louis quickly told us his plan and it wasn't actually too bad. I'll take any plan while being held hostage in a car at an empty gas station surrounded by woods. I picked up the little child's toy and banged it against the window. No luck. I tried again. Smash! The window fell into tiny pieces. 

"Go! Go! Go!" Zayn urged us. I shoved myself threw the broken window hoping I wouldn't cut myself on the broken glass. Next was Niall, then Louis, then Savannah, then Kimmy, then Zayn.

"Come on, Harry!" Savannah exclaimed.

I could hear the parents' voices as they neared the shop's door. Harry hastily pushed himself threw the window and ended up on the concert. I had to stifle a laugh. I pulled him up and we all bursted into a sprint. 

I could hear the mother say, "I told you we should have used handcuffs!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey amazingness!

I'm getting more and more fans and it's amazing! I just would like to say hello to each and every one of you. (:

I'm also starting a new story if you haven't seen the announcement. It's not going to be a fanfic though.

I've been getting lazy on updates sorry for that. I'm really trying guys!

- Jessica xoxo