Montgomery, Alabama

Savannah's POV

"Hmm...I'm pretty sure the arena is only a couple miles from here," Niall said while stroking his beard. 

"You seriously need to take that beard off," Louis said.

"What? It could be a new trend for me!" Niall exclaimed.

"More like pedo look," Louis mumbled.

The sun beat down on us. I haven't experienced this kind of heat since the island. My feet dragged on the concrete. 

"Are we there yet?" Niall whined.

"No," Harry replied while taking his sweater vest off from the costume he wore to rescue me.

   I owe these boys so much. They have saved my life so many times. From cliff climbing, waterfalls, alligators, and more. Some people think that they are selfish and only care about money, but let me tell you all this...they are the most caring and supportive guys you will ever meet! 

"Are we there yet?" Niall sighed.

"No," Zayn replied. 

  I know what you are thinking...I just witnessed my best friend turn around and stab a knife in my back. To be honest, I really do miss her, but if I keep telling myself that the pain of not having her by my side will be worse.

"Are we there yet?" Niall asked.

"NO!" We all shouted in unison.

"Guys look the highway!" I exclaimed.

  Cars zoomed by. I have never been this excited to see cars in my whole entire life. We walked quickly on the side of the highway. If my mother knew I was doing this, she would kill me. She had always raised me to stay away from moving cars. 

  We passed a sign that said :

WELCOME TO MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA !

We had done it!

-------------------

Hi amazingness!

Short update! There will be another update following this one so don't get your panties in a twist. xD

Okay love ya guys!!!

- Jessica xoxo