Dominic Toretto x Reader

Dedicated to vampirenight19

Up next: Roman x Reader

Later: Brian O'Conner x Requested Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Dominic Toretto and I were together. We had been together for four years now, and time had gone by faster than I thought it would. But because time had gone by so fast, I often found myself thinking of what could happen next. That was the problem.
  I didn't see Dom putting up with me for much longer. We weren't having issues or anything. I just felt insecure. I didn't feel like I was good enough for Dominic Toretto anymore. How long before I became boring or basic to him? How long before I was left alone again?

  I walked down the steps carefully and spotted Dom talking to Letty. It never took long for Dom and Letty to fall into conversation. It never took long for Letty to comfort or understand Dom. I understood that they had known each other for a long time, but all I could see was how well they were together.
  Someone hugged me, and Mia was the one who was hugging me right now. I hugged her back, and I really appreciated this hug. I appreciated it more than she probably thought I did. I eventually pulled away from the hug, and she looked over at Letty and Dom. Then, she looked at me. That was when I was reminded of how quick she was to understand me.

  She said,"Y/N, let's talk."

  I nodded, and I followed her to the room down the hall.

  I sat down with her, and she said,"Whatever it is, you can trust me with it. I promise."

  I closed my eyes, before I opened them and said to Mia,"As you know, I've struggled with insecurities for a long time now. I always seem to struggle with them at the worst moment possible, but I really just feel like I'm not good enough for Dom. I don't always know what to say to him, and I always end up doing something that irritates him. I know we've only been together for four years, but I feel like someone could do what I've done way better. I feel like that person is Letty. They've known each other for years. I've only known Dom for a short period of time, Mia."

  Mia held both of my hands and looked me in the eyes saying,"Y/N, you are good enough for my brother. He talks about you all the time, and he loves you so much. It's okay if you don't know what to say to him. You won't always know what to say. You'll figure it out. It takes time, and no one can do a better job than you have of being there for Dom. It doesn't matter how long Letty has known Dom. You're with Dom. You've known Dom for a long time, Y/N. You've only been dating him for four years. Don't worry about Letty. You're perfect for Dom. Okay?"

  I nodded and hugged Mia. Mia hugged me back, before she ended the hug. I followed her out of the room and walked up to the room I was temporarily staying in.
  A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. I got up and walked over to the door. I asked who it was, and it was Dom. I let him in, and I closed the door behind him. I sat down on the bed, before he sat down beside me.

  He kissed my forehead, pulling me into his arms.

  I wrapped my arms around his waist, and he asked me,"Where's Mia?"

  I said,"I'm not sure. Dom, I have to tell you about how I've been feeling lately."

  Dom nodded, and I admitted to him,"I feel like I'm not good enough for you. I feel like I haven't known you long enough to know you as well as Letty does or someone else closer to you. I feel as if most things I do bother you, and it lessens the possibility of us being together years from now. Dom, am I good enough for you?"

  Dom rested his forehead against mine and said,"Y/N, you're good enough for me. We've known each other for a very long time, and I know you're a fighter. You never give up, and I love that about you. You know me better than anyone, and I know that you do. There will be things that bother me, but I see us being together years from now. You're good enough. Trust me."

  Dom just held me, until I fell asleep.

   2 MONTHS LATER...

  I groaned and said,"Mia, why did you send me in here if..."

  I stopped at seeing Dom down on one knee and holding a box with a beautiful ring inside of it.

  Dom smiled at me and said,"I know how you feel about speeches, so Y/N M/N L/N, will you marry me?"

  I rushed to Dom and said,"Yes, Dominic Toretto, I'll marry you!"

  Dom placed the ring on my finger, and he pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed back and heard the team celebrating outside.

  When I pulled away from the kiss, Dom asked me,"Were you surprised?"

  I nodded saying,"I was. I definitely wasn't expecting that today, but it made my day a hundred times better."