Dominic Toretto x Reader

Dedicated to DestineePerkins8

Up next: Han x Reader

Later: Roman x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Right now, I had volunteered to take Jack to school for Mia and Brian. Brian seemed to be a little stressed out lately, so I figured this would give Mia sometime to talk to Brian alone.

  Jack yelled from the back seat,"Y/N, CAN YOU SEE ME?!!"

  I giggled at his cuteness and looked briefly at him through the mirror saying,"Kind of, but I don't want to get in another accident. Your Uncle Dom might get really mad, you know?"

  Jack cutely replied,"Okay, Y/N!! Are we almost there?"

  I chuckled and said,"Yeah. Almost. Hey, you like going to school every day?"

  Jack eagerly said to me,"Yeah!!"

  I asked Jack,"Making friends okay?"

  Once we stopped at a red light, Jack nodded and smiled saying,"Yes. Did you make a lot of friends, Auntie Y/N?"

  I replied,"No. I didn't make many friends. I'm glad you are, though."

  I looked back at the road and the light was still red. Normally, I hated when you sat at a light for a long time, but this time, I was enjoying my talk with Jack.

  Jack said,"Aren't I your friend, Auntie Y/N?"

   I smiled saying,"No, because you're family."

   Jack smiled at me and hugged my neck, before I made sure he was secure enough in his seat. The light finally turned green, and I made a right turn onto one of the main roads.
  I only had 20 minutes to get Jack to school, but I noticed the car behind me was a little close. I thought I was maybe being paranoid, so I went back to focusing on getting Jack to school on-time.

  However, a few minutes later, the same vehicle was still behind me, but a little closer than earlier.

  Jack noticed me continuously gazing at the vehicle behind us, before he asked me, a little frightened,"Auntie Y/N, is everything okay? Are we gonna make it to school?"

  I said to Jack, trying to sound as reassuring as possible,"Yeah, buddy. I'm going to get you to school. Don't worry."

  I increased my speed a little at a time; trying not to scare Jack. He was young. He did not understand many things yet, but I knew he was also a smart kid, too.
  I stayed on course to Jack's school; however, I also didn't know whether this was just my mind messing with me.

  When I looked back, the vehicle was gone. I let out a sigh of relief and quickly turned into Jack's school, before I entered the carpool line.
  Once I made it to the very front, I put the car in park and got out. I jogged over to Jack's side and opened the door, then he smiled at seeing his school.

  I unbuckled his seat belts and kissed Jack's cheek, before I said,"Have fun, okay? I love you."

  Jack said,"K!! I luv you, too!!"

  I handed Jack over to one of the teachers standing outside, before he waved goodbye to me. I smiled and waved back, making my way back to the driver's side door.
  I got in and drove off, but I noticed the same vehicle from earlier. I immediately dialed Brian's number, even though I should've tried Dom first.