Roman x Reader

Up next: Brian O'Conner x Reader

Later: Brian O'Conner x Reader x Dominic Toretto

   Y/N'S POV

  I paced around my room and placed my hand on my forehead, trying not to give myself another headache. I was nervous, yet freighted that my stepbrother, Tej, had invited everyone over for a party.
  I was always worried about talking to people, but also my crush, Roman, was going to be here too. Tej knew that, too, which was why he stood at the doorway laughing at me.

  I rolled my eyes and stopped pacing, before I closed the door and locked it. I quickly put on a nice, formal dress and some flats. I grabbed my phone, and someone knocked on my door.
I prayed to God for it to not be Roman; God answered my prayer.

  It was Brian and Mia.

  Mia smiled and hugged me, before I hugged her back.

  Mia said,"Y/N, you look gorgeous. Doesn't she, Brian?"

  See, Mia was one of my best friends since high school, so she knew I was nervous right now.

  Brian replied,"You do look beautiful, Y/N. I would say "gorgeous," but Mia would get offended."

  I chuckled and Mia rolled her eyes, before Brian held out his arm.

  He said,"Y/N, would you care to be escorted?"

  I said,"Brian, I..um..I'm fine. You don't need to..BRIAN!!"

  Brian quickly picked me up and put me over his shoulder, jogging down the stairs.
  When I smelt pizza, Brian just happened to set me down on the floor. I bolted off towards the kitchen and ended up bumping into someone, knocking us both over. Guess who it was? Roman..

  He said,"Whoa!! What are you so excited for?"

  I blushed and got up saying,"Sorry. I'm so sorry. It was an accident. I mean..I was just trying to get some pizza."

  Roman chuckled and smiled at me saying,"I understand. I like food, too. Who doesn't like food?"

  I smiled back at Roman, and he asked me,"Pepperoni or Cheese?"

  I replied,"Pepperoni. Please."

  Roman nodded and placed 2 slices of pizza on my plate, careful not to drop both on the floor.

  Roman handed me the plate and I thanked him, before I sat down in the living room. Everyone else was already sitting down, then Tej noticed Roman and I together.

  He smirked, and Dom said,"Tej, your turn to say grace."

  I sent Dom a smile in thank you; he sent me a wink.

  After Tej said grace, I began to eat my pizza and Roman asked me,"So, Y/N, how are you and..Tej related?"

  Tej replied,"We just are and how is your forehead so big?"

  Brian chuckled and spit out his drink, before Roman groaned.

  He asked me,"Y/N, do you think my forehead is big?"

  I looked Roman in the eyes and admitted to him,"No."

  Roman said,"Thank you. Thank you. Someone is nice and sweet around me."

  I blushed again and the doorbell went off, before Brian yelled,"I got it!! I got it!!"

  Brian jogged to the door and I continued to talk to Roman, until Brian walked up behind my chair.

  He leaned down and asked me,"Y/N, are you expecting anyone tonight?"

  I looked up at him confused and said,"No. Someone here for me?"

  Brian nodded and said,"Yes. It's a guy."

  I immediately froze when I heard a familiar voice say,"Y/N!!"

  He rested his hands on my shoulders and said,"Now, I know you haven't been ignoring my calls and messages, have you?"

  I said,"Yes, I have."

  The "he" I was referring to was a friend I had met through Tej, who was a little touchy and too flirtatious with me. His name was Jessie.

  Jessie did not look happy by my answer, but he noticed Tej.

  Tej smiled and they did their handshake, before Tej asked Jessie,"What are you doing here, man?"

  Jessie smiled in my direction and said,"I'm here for your sister. Do you mind if I-"

  Tej shook his head and Jessie held out his hand, but I just looked at it.

  Roman said,"Yo, Tej, what you got your sister into? I don't think she's interested in this guy."

  Tej sighed and said,"Y/N, would you please just talk to him? For me?"

  I gave in and nodded, but I still didn't take Jessie's hand. The second we got outside, Jessie pulled me close and kissed me.
  I pushed him away, well I tried to, but he would just pull me back in. I was having a hard time and I could tell he had something to drink.

  He began to place kisses on my neck and I slapped him, before he grabbed me. He pushed me into the hood of Dom's car, but he tried to get me into the car.
  I screamed as loud as I could, yet I had nothing I could use to help me. When Roman, Brian, and Dom ran outside, Jessie pulled out something from his pocket.

  He held the knife to my neck and that caused Brian, Roman, and Dom to stiffen.

  Brian said,"Hey, man, just let her go. She's not interested. It happens. You don't need to.."

  Jessie placed it closer to my jawline, and I immediately tried to hold in whatever breaths I could.

  Roman kept his eyes on Jessie's hand and said,"Dude, just put it down. This is unnecessary. You can go home."

  Jessie smelled my hair and it made me highly uncomfortable. Dom motioned behind me and I saw Tej.
  Tej hit Jessie from behind and I punched him, before he fell to the ground.

  Tej immediately hugged me, and I hugged him back. Dom, Roman, and Brian rushed over to the two of us.

  When Tej pulled away from the hug, Dom hugged me next.

  I touched his head, and Dom said,"Stop it, Y/N."

  I chuckled and said,"Sorry. Couldn't help it."

  Dom chuckled and Brian hugged me next, before it was just Roman and I. Tej and Brian went to go handle Jessie.

  Roman asked me,"Your brother thought he was the one for you?"

  I just laughed and said,"I guess. He's just trying to look out for me. I guess. What?"

  Roman said,"Since you are one of the only ones who WON'T make fun of my forehead, would you like to maybe get some lunch with me sometime? You don't have to.."

  I smiled and nodded saying,"I want to and sure. Tej is just jealous because you look better than he does."

  Roman said,"I knew it. I knew he was jealous of me. Who wouldn't be jealous of all of this?"