Brian O'Conner x Reader

Dedicated to DestineePerkins8
Up next: Dominic Toretto x Reader

Later: Han x Reader

   BRIAN'S POV

  Ah, today was THE day I would get married to Y/N, who was also Dom's little sister. Dom was very protective over her, but Y/N she was my girl. She was never afraid to do what she had to do, and her smile was the best smile you could ever encounter.

  I fixed my tie, and Dom walked into the room with a tux on.

  He chuckled and said,"You hold up well, my friend. You ready?"

  I laughed myself and smiled at Dom saying,"Yeah, but I'm a little nervous. She's Y/N. She's perfect."

  Dom said in a joking manner,"Hey, watch how you talk about my sister!! Don't stare at her for too long."

  I said,"Okay, Dom. Hey, thanks for being here, man. I really appreciate it."

  Dom wrapped an arm around my shoulder and said,"No problem. That's what brothers do, right?"

  I smiled at Dom, before I checked myself over again.

     Y/N'S POV

  I was sweating bullets right now. I was going to marry Brian today. I loved him so much, but I was afraid I would be that bride that did not have great vows. I did not want Brian to think I was boring and that our relationship meant nothing to me.
  After I was helped into my dress and everything else was done, I turned around and faced the mirror. I smiled at myself, before I walked out of the dressing room.

  When I spotted Roman, I walked up to him and asked him,"You're walking me?"

  Roman nodded and I smiled at him, before he said,"I figured you wanted someone to walk you, and I owe for what you did for me a while ago."

  I chuckled saying,"Yeah. You would've been..Anyway, thank you, Roman."

  Roman smiled at me and held out his arm, before I linked my own in his. Once the doors to the church opened, I looked around at the decor and the people watching me walk down the aisle.
However, I became real focused on when I first laid eyes on Brian.

    BRIAN'S POV

  When the front doors opened, I was immediately blown away by how stunning and gorgeous Y/N looked. She did not look at me at first, but I did not even hesitate to smile her way when she did.
  When I was staring at Y/N, Dom cleared his throat and sent me a look. I just smiled and waited for Roman to finish walking Y/N down the aisle. By the look on Y/N's face, I could tell it meant the world to her that Roman did this for her. I was glad he did this for her, as well.

  Once they stopped right in front of me, Y/N kissed Roman's cheek in thank you and took my hands.

  I did not even realize I had actually shed a few tears, until Y/N mumbled,"Brian, it's okay."

  How I didn't realize was confusing, but I slowly wiped the last of the tears that fell.
  Y/N smiled as Dom rolled his eyes.

  He was just jealous I stole his sister's attention away from him. Most of the time. Now, she was going to spend even more time with me.

  Y/N noticed Dom rolling his eyes and sent him a glare. Dom quickly smiled and I could just tell Dom was somewhat afraid of his younger sister. I don't know what Y/N did, but I was sure it was good.
  After some time went by, it was time for Y/N and I to recite our vows in front of everyone. I could tell Y/N was nervous. Given that she loved attention, but something always caused her to get shy when it came to public speaking.