15

Tonight I was out, a few days after I last seen my dad. I needed time away and time to get my mind off of Joey, I got better things to worry about than his ass.

"Alex this is Natalie." Zee said walking over to me with this girl that had long straight black hair, she looked about 5'8, but she had on heels. She was staring me down as if she knew who I was.

"Okay, and?" I said looking over at Zee.

"Be nice."

"I don't know her."

"Exactly, that's why you should respect people you don't know." The girl said with a smirk.

"Oh, someone's feeling butt hurt." I said grabbing my bag and my drink. I didn't care to know people, I kept my circle small and knew who I had to know. Plus, girls wasn't much of a fan of me for the most part. I left them in the corner of the room where it looked like she was all over him. He's got a habit of picking the hoes, so I hope he's careful with this one, she doesn't look to decent.

"You know who that is don't you?" Twizzy said lighting a blunt he just rolled.

"Another one of Zee's hoes?" I said laughing, sipping my drink.

"Her dad's a mobster too, but he's known to be a rat. He just got out of jail too."

"What's her last name?"

"Giano." From the moment he said her last name I knew exactly who she was. My dad and her's weren't a fan of eachother. Her family is full of rats, a better word for snitches. Her dad's one of the reasons why mine was in jail, he snitched about what my dad did so he could get less time, I'm sure he didn't expect my dad to get out early. He probably know's he's out, everybody on this lifestyle knows when the bosses come out. But I can't have her anywhere near my business, I don't befriend rats, and that's ezactly what she is.

"Her dad helped put mine in jail." I said looking over at her. "She look suspect though, like all of a sudden now she's around Zee. Everybody knows who Zee is always around, which is us, and you both are always around me."

"I know, that's some sneaky type shit. Maybe he doesn't know?"

"Probably not, he would'nt go against my back like that."

"Hell no he wouldn't, we know him. It's just a matter of getting him to believe the shit. You know how girls get him to start acting stupid." Twizzy said.

He had a point, because I didn't need more problems on my plate. I still had to deal with Joey, but tonight I was just trying to get out and breathe. Being here with this girl wasn't sitting to well with me though.

"Let's get out of here, or something." I said to Twizzy and he followed me outside to the car.

"Where we gonna go?"

**********************************

For the next few hours we sat at the loft I had where I kept some of my money, sitting on the balcony smoking and talking. We talked about the past and of course about stupid ass Joey. About Austin, I missed him a lot, he was one of the closest people to me. I know if he was here we'd probably be sitting here and Joey wouldn't be such a big problem like he is now, he dug his own grave. As for this girl Natalie, Zee better drop her, or else I'll do it for him.

"Do you know how long they been messing around?" I asked Twizzy.

"Nope, I think he just met her not to long ago at the party as far as I know."

"That girl is full of trouble, and if she thinks she can use him to get to me she has another thing coming. Plus he knows better." I said, looking down at my buzzing phone. Speaking of Zee, here he was calling me.

"Why did you guys leave?" He said soon as I answered.

"Do you know who or where that girl is from?"

"Who? Natalie?"

"Yeah, you know my family and her family don't get along right?"

"Wait, her dad is from the Giano's?"

"Yeah, the family of snitches. You need to be careful, she'll snitch on you, anyone else in her way. Even me, and I'll be damn if I let that happen."

"Damn I didn't know, you know if I knew that I would'nt of talked to her. I met her at the party and she asked me if I knew who you were-"

"Why did you say yes?"

"She said she knew you from a while ago, but now I see she lied, I believe you 100%." I didn't know this girl period, just her family history. She shouldn't even be anywhere near me to be completely honest. Then a blocked number started buzzing as another call, I usually don't answer blocked calls but I had a strong feeling about this one.

"Let me call you back." I said ending Zee's call, I answered the blocked one. It was a girl's voice, I'm sure it was this bitch. "Who is this?"

"Don't worry about who it is, didn't I warn you about respecting people you didn't know?" As I said, it was this bitch. I laughed arrogantly and got up from my chair.

"Warn me? Really, are you fucking serious? If anything I took it easy on you."

"No, if anything I took it easy on you."

"Yeah okay, imma gladly let you think that. What do want?"

"I got your number from one of your dealers, I slept with a few just to get to their phones. And-"

"Okay Natalie, Natalia, Ratalie. Whatever the fuck your name is, I don't have all day. I don't need to hear about your hoeish past, who you slept with to get to where you are right now, whatever. Cause I don't give a fuck. So make this shit quick, the less time I waste on you the better."

"Oh yeah? See you just disrespected me. I wouldn't of done that if I was you, and I'm sure you're gonna want to hear it."

"And I highly don't give a shit. As for you, I wouldn't of made this move period, if I was you."

"That Austin boy, I helped Joey kill him. I was one of the people in the back seat of the car, a few bullets got to him, and one of mine hit him where it killed him. It wasn't just Joey's bullet." She said laughing and then there was a pause. Austin was a weak spot, but when people would use a weak spot on me, I could handle it, but if she was in my sight right now she'd be sitting with my hands around her throat like a necklace. "When he died, Joey gave me your number personally. Now I'm wondering where he is."

"Yeah Joey will be dead soon if not already, and using Austin to try and get to me, really? I think not, but thank you for putting in for your own death sentance. Make sure you're picking out the color of your casket and writing out a will while your at it, you tried me, and I don't fucking play clean."

"I slept with your boy too just to let you know, and he seemed to enjoy it."

"Oh yeah? I'm sure he did, but then again I doubt it. He wasn't my boyfriend dumb nut, and I sure as hell don't think about dick over business, so you aren't getting to me if that's what your trying to do."

"And you, I think you should be the one picking out your casket, I'll kill you and make it seem like you did it yourself." So she thinks, she needed to slow that ego down. This bitch had some balls bigger than her brain right about now, because she just added more fuel to the fire without even knowing it.

"Make the best bitch win."