13

It was Wednesday night, three days went by and no sign of Joey yet. We've been looking all over the place, and nothing. I hope somebody else hasn't got him before I could, especially my dad. I was on my way out when I met my dad standing by the door. He was on his way out too, of course.

"Going somewhere?" He said with the plain emotionless look on his face. I barely ever seen my dad crack a smile, never seen him shed a tear.

"Probably going the same place your going."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean were both two very powerful people in this very powerful city. We could be going to the same place. Maybe were looking for the same person." I said studying his every movement. "Do you know where he is?"

"I don't know what your talking about. I don't know why you're getting in dangerous business."

"These streets have been my business for years, and they're going to continue to be. Cause your back it doesn't stop anything. Especially right now, Joey is my business just as much as he is yours."

"You need to leave this to me." He said turning to look out the window.

"You always told me to never let anyone get over on me, and I've been living by that. He's got over on me for too long, I need to be one of the people who blows his brains out."

"But so do I, he knows I was coming for him. What do we need to do, flip a coin?" He said as he opened the door to walk out to his ride that pulled up. He got in the car and after a few minutes it pulled off. He's trying to beat his way around the bush, he might know exactly where Joey is, and if he does he's doing a hell of a good job pretending he knows nothing about it. As I watched the car pull off my phone started ringing, it was Twizzy.

"We found four of the guys that was in the car with Joey, but they not saying anything. So you told me to call-"

"I'm on my way." I slid on a pair of Jordans and grabbed my black hoodie and rushed out to my car. I'm gonna find out where he is, no matter what I gotta do to find out.

*********************************

I walked in the building where we usually stayed at, walked up the flights of stairs and dropped my duffle bags and drawed a gun out from my right pocket.

"Which one of the four is half ass useless?" I said walking from the top of the stairs into the room they were all at. It was all four of them tied up, and Twizzy pointed at one of them, and I shot him in the head making him die instantly.

"Just to show you guys that I'm not fucking playing." I said sitting on top of the table, taking another gun from my left pocket and placing them each on the table. I sat eye to eye with one of Joey's right hand men Jason. They were close friends, and Jason knew every detail about Joey. "Where's your fuck boy at Jason?"

"What makes you think I'm gonna fucking tell you?" He said looking me straight in the face.

"You know what?" I said grabbing both guns, one in each hand. I pointed each at the directions of the other two that was on the sides of Jason, I didn't really know they names and couldn't give a fuck what they were. "Disrespect me again."

"I don't know where Joey is."

"That's not what the fuck I wanna hear. You know where he is."

"Just tell her where he is, she gonna kill all of us. If you don't I will." The guy on the right said looking at Jason like he was scared.

"Listen to your friend Jason." I said keeping the guns on the two guys. "Where is he?"

"I'm not telling you shit, you not gonna kill anybody else. I'm not scared of your punk ass."

"Oh? See now you've officially tried me." I said laughing. "Eh, what the hell." I said pulling both triggers shooting each of the guys dead center in their heads. "Killed two birds with one stone. Their life was on your line. But you wanna be a little bitch and try somebody though."

He sat there in silence shaking and trembling. He looked like he was in shock, but scared too. I looked back at Twizzy and Ant as they was sitting in the back smoking blunts, watching everything go down. So I lit mine, put one of the guns down and started smoking it, blowing the smoke slowly in Jason's face.

"We could make your death pretty simple," I said continuing to blow the smoke in his face. "Or you could be a bitch and it'll have to be made difficult. I'm trying to make it easier for you bruh." I took a knife out the bag and traced the outline of his jaw with it.

"I haven't sliced anybody in a while." I said stopping at his chin and slowly slid it down to the center of his throat.

"Manny." He said still shaking, sweat dripping down the sides of his face. "Manny Mazzoretti. His people just got him about two days ago, but I heard they didn't kill him yet. I remember seeing his face. He had someone say that if we told he'd get us next." I picked up the gun, and pressed it against his head, "Tell Austin I miss him." and then pulled the trigger.

"Isn't Mazzoretti your last name?" Ant said walking over to me with Twizzy.

"Yeah, that's my dad."