7

"You guys watched the video right?" I said as we pulled up into Joey's driveway. It was about 9:30pm of the next day, and I was with Twizzy, Zee, and Ant. I knew they would all wanna be apart of putting a bullet into Joey's skull.

"Yeah we all did, it's fucked up how he lied." Twizzy said.

"I know, I had that video for some time now. I just didn't know where to go with it." Ant said as we went into Joey's place. I led them downstairs into the basement and had a gun in my hand, just incase Joey got himself untied which I doubt. Soon as we got downstairs I could see the silhouette of Joey, sitting in the chair.

Boom! Three loud gunshots came from somebody's gun but I don't know who's. I covered my head up and I seen the light flick on.

"Who shot?" I said looking over at Twizzy and Zee, not seeing Ant.

"He's not here," Ant said from a distance, over at the chair where Joey was supposed to be. "It's pillows, he's not in here."

"Where could that lying bastard had gone?" Twizzy said hitting on the wall. "He doesn't deserve to be here from all the hurt he's caused, I just wanna shoot him dead."

"Same here, why do you think I went right for it? His time is overdue." Ant said adding some more bullets into his gun. "Imma make sure I use every bullet on that bitch."

"I wonder how he even got out. He was tied up good, someone must had came here." I said thinking about yesterday when I was here, and the conversation we had. I don't know who came, or how he got out but I will find out. "The only thing that sits on my mind and sticks out is him saying that Austin was next."

"We should go find him, Joey's got people too." Ant said going up the stairs.

"So are you saying he's in danger?" All three of them turned and looked at me and could see the sad look in my eyes, even though I'd deny that I'm sad, girls like me aren't supposed to break down.

"He could be." He continued up the stairs and we all followed. Even though me and Austin had our times I still wouldn't want him to get hurt, regardless what he put me through. Me and him were always close.

****************************

We drove around for about two hours to see if we could spot Joey or Austin anywhere and we couldn't find them. We pulled up at a gas station near by to get some munchies and gas.

"Do you want anything?" Twizzy said getting out the car.

"I'm good."

"You sure? No Oreos?" Zee said laughing walking off.

"Yeah, some Oreos!" I screamed out the car and put my window back up. I felt overwhelmed to the fact that Austin could be in some type of danger he was my best friend. Then anger flowed through my blood when I thought of Joey and how I thought he was a loyal friend but I guess I thought wrong. I gotta be more wise when it comes to picking people to be around.

I took out a blunt and weed and sat it on the dashboard of the car. It was getting later and later and at this point it's what I needed, one of my stress relievers. I looked out the window before I cleaned out my blunt and I could see Austin standing outside of his car. I left the stuff on the dashboard and opened my door to look out in his direction.

Out of no where I seen a blue car speed up into the parking lot, Joey's blue car. From there on I started running, not thinking to even grab my gun.

"Austin! Austin run!" I was yelling as I was running towards him, he couldn't make out what I was saying because he was still standing there. "Run!" Before I could get to him the car sped off again and made a turn.

"Austin!" I said running to him and giving him a hug. "We need to get you out of here we gotta go."

"Why? That was Joey wasn't it he's after me now?" Austin said as we heard a car skid on the street and heard gun shots, some hitting against Austin's car causing one busting out the back window and I grabbed his arm pulling him down to the ground.

"My guns in my car we gotta try to make a run for it." I said looking at him. As the car drove up closer and stopped right in front of us.

"Oh, where's your gun now princess?" I heard Joey's voice come out the car window pointing the gun at Austin. "And you know I can't stand you."

"My guns-" More shots were fired and they weren't coming from Joey. It was Twizzy, Zee, and Ant all shooting at Joey's car at once shooting up the tires and I heard busting glass of his car, there were more people in Joey's car shooting back too. It was a shootout from left to right and no one was stopping. I covered my head and Austin had his body over mine, then I heard one of the loudest gunshots I could, it didn't hit me. Then the car pulled off with its busted tires and all.

I didn't lift my head yet but I could feel Austin's head on mine. I didn't feel him move yet either. "Austin?"