12

The day flew by, night came in fast, everything was much more alive on our side of the Hills at night. With all the shit on my mind from last night, I had to get out the house as soon as the sun dropped. Everything my dad had said to me had my mind in a twist, I don't know how all this is gonna go, cause I know I wasn't stopping. And, no one could stop my dad, he wouldn't stop if it saved his life.

"Alex finally," Zee said when I walked into the building where we all usually met at. "I heard Joey was trying to run off."

"We can't have the shit happen, he's gotta face what he started." I said sitting at a table, taking out two blunts.

"That's not all either, he's really testing our patience with this one." He said grabbing one of my blunts.

"Did I say you could take one?" I said laughing and lighting up mine.

"He says he's coming for your dad or you before he leaves."

I stopped smoking and looked at Zee, and laughed. "Are you fucking kidding me? His dumbass would die trying. And my dad? Please." I shook my head taking another tote. "Do you actually believe him? You know better Zee, anybody that knows who we are, knows better."

"Hell nah I don't believe it. I don't even think he believes it to be honest."

"Joey is trying to run off, he knows he won't make it out this state alive. Anywhere, honestly. Even though my dad lives here, he's every fucking where. One word and he's dead, he's really grown balls within the last few months, them bitches need to stop growing. He's gonna get himself killed now, period."

"I know right, he tried your dad. Fuck boy lost his mind."

"He should consider finding it, but it's too late. He might already be dead. But I hope not cause I wanna be apart of it."

We sat around for about an hour, just talking and smoking. I'm surprised Joey is trying my dad, anybody with common sense knows better. He already put in a ticket for his death by fucking with me, now my dad. Not a smart move.

"Did you hear?" Twizzy yelled up coming up the stairs with Ant. "No one can find Joey."

"Yeah we looked for hours, everybody in the streets saying they haven't seen him."

"I'm sure they lying, he's probably paid people to keep their mouths shut." I said putting my blunt out and checking my phone. "We should find out who else was in the car that night though."

"Yeah you right, I might know someone." Ant said.

"Good. Find them, do whatever you guys gotta do to get them to talk. Me and Zee will go looking for Joey, just incase he still around somewhere."

"What if they don't tell us anything?" Twizzy said taking out two guns from his pockets.

"Threaten their lives, but don't kill them. We need as much info as possible. You know what to do."

"And if that doesn't work?"

"That's when you call me, I'll handle it. No one wants to see me around." I said taking out a duffle bag full of guns. "I'm sure you got all the guns you need, unless you need more."

"I never shot anybody," Ant said looking down at the guns, seeming nervous. "I don't wanna do shit wrong then he gets away."

"Don't be scary, just gotta relax with it." I said slapping a gun in his hand.

"But you right, this is a dangerous job so leave it to Twizzy. We don't need any mistakes, but still have his back. You never know who's around Joey. His bitch ass is never alone." I grabbed a gun from out the bag and loaded it. "But just incase you have to shoot a mother fucker," I stood a good distance away from one of the back walls in the room. I raised the gun and found a good target in the center of the wall and locked my eyes on it, pulling the trigger a good four times. "Always make sure you got a good target."