6

"Wake your bitch ass up." I said as I smoked on a blunt. I seen him half ass open his eyes and look around the room.

"Surprise, surprise." I said sitting on top of the table I placed in front of him, we were eye to eye.

"Why am I tied up? What the fuck wrong with you Alex?" He said wiggling in the chair, but it was impossible for him to untie himself.

"Oh no," I said flipping open my laptop from the car, with that phone connected. I played the whole entire video, so he could see it all. "It's not 'what the fuck is wrong' with me, it's what the fuck is wrong with you." As the video was going I could see him getting unsteady.

"What? Me with those two girls? You said you didn't give a fuck about me or what I did with girls that night."

"I don't give a fuck about you, but wait for the end, cause that's my favorite fucking part." I said smoking on my blunt once more, staring at him as it got to the end. I could see his eyes pop from his head in shock, and he couldn't even look at me.

"Now tell me this," I said grabbing the arms of his chair leaning myself in his face. "Now that it's all the fuck out there, why did you lie to me? In other words how the fuck could you kill someone we all were so close too?"

"Where did you-"

"Answer my fuckin' question Joey!" I screamed into his face. "Why did you kill Red?!"

"You heard what he said to me, he punched me, we were arguing I was high!"

"That's no fucking excuse!" I yelled and moved away from the table. "I trusted you, not fully but I was always 50/50 when it came to the situation with you and Austin. You lied on him, and you lied to me."

"Cause I was just a replacement dick while Austin was gone and you know it. You probably ran over there and sucked him off the first chance you got." I walked over to him and punched him dead in the face. His head spent to the other side and I knew he was in pain from that one hit.

"Fuck you. Nothing you just said was true. I'm not the other bitches you fuck with. I mean obviously." I said shaking my head and laughing at him in his face. "I don't have to sleep with your dumbass or any other low life fucker for any money, I got my own. People do my dirty work for me, I sit back clean as a whistle. So before you sit here and claim I'm such a whore and sleep with everybody, get your shit right."

"Yeah you just full of secrets and so much power right?" He laughed and looked straight at me. "Let's see what you do when the same thing happens to Austin." I took my gun out and placed it on his forehead and clocked it back. "Go ahead, and do it. Once people see that video, they'll look at the people who were close to Red. Your one of them. They'll figure it out in the end."

"Your a bitch." I stared at him and kept the gun there.

"You can't clean up my murder. I killed Red. Yeah I did, and imma kill Austin too." At this point I was shaky, I was furious and was ready to pull the trigger without thinking of anything else, but I did. I couldn't get involved with the police.

"Yeah I know I can't clean up your murder. But I know some people that can. I have many people that can make this look like a suicide, a runaway. I know people Austin I have, as you said, 'the power'." I said moving the gun throwing it into my duffle bag, and I could see him getting nervous again because he knew what I was saying was true. "I'm not gonna kill you." He smiled and stared at me.

"I knew you couldn't-"

"Not by myself." I said cutting him off. His smile faded and his eyes went cold. "Yeah that's right I said it, we all gonna take a turn. It'll be like pulling a train on a dumb bitch. And you Joey, are the dumb bitch." I said smirking back at him grabbing my bag.

"You can't leave me here like this you can't do that! Let me out!" I bent down and looked at him in the eyes and took out duct tape and put it on his mouth. I walked on up the stairs like I didn't even hear him. I locked the basement door. It was already the next day since he didn't wake up conscious until a few hours. I haven't slept, ate. I was tired, so I just wanted to go home and get some sleep, Zee and Twizzy already knew about it since I called and told them while he was still knocked out. Joey was going to be taken care of, no matter how it had to happen. All I know is it was going too and I was gonna make sure of it.