HOA: A RING

I can feel the cold breeze that touches my skin, while silently looking at the stars and the beautiful moon that lights up the sky

I can feel the cold breeze that touches my skin, while silently looking at the stars and the beautiful moon that lights up the sky. I was sitting beside Krio.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" he asked I looked at him and I can see the happiness in him, especially in his eyes. You know eyes can convey so much message.

"What?" I asked him.

"Tell me if you wanted to go home, okay?" Krio said, at humiga siya sa damuhan with his hands on his head. Di ko siya pinansin, we're just silently looking up the sky.

"Are you good?" he asked me again. I turned to him and looked at him.

"Yeah, I just remember something," sagot ko sa kanya, he smirked.

"It's him right?" tanong niya sa'kin.

"You remember him with you. And, I know how much you wanted that...who's beside with you in this moment is supposed to be him and not me?" he stated.

I don't know what I should say, but he's on point. I wanted Klio beside me and not him.

"It may sound rude to you, but you're right. I'm not expecting that someone I rarely know or remember is the one who's beside me while having this beautiful moment. I want Klio beside me and not you," I honestly said to him. He smiled again.

"You don't have to feel guilty about being rude, because at the first place I'm nothing to you...I'm just your Doctor. And, don't worry because you're not the only one who remember something or maybe someone while having this beautiful moment. I also dreamt this with my favorite person," he said, kaya napatingin ulit ako sa kanya. He was smiling, abot tenga ang mga ngiti nito habang nakatanaw sa langit. So, out of curiosity or baka chismosa lang talaga ako I asked him.

"Someone fall in love with you?" I sarcastically asked him.

"I don't know if you're trying to be rude or sarcastic with that one, but having this kind of charismatic looks? How can someone not fall for this?" he said with confidence. I laughed.

"I didn't expect you're this funny," saad ko sa kanya at tumawa nang malakas.

"I'm not a fond of jokes, Leyra. I'm serious. Ladies who don't know and know me ends up falling in love with me. So, be careful." He smiled again at para bang nang h-hypnotized. Tumawa ulit ako sa kanya.

"Lol, I'm scared," sabi ko sa kanya

"You should!" sagot niya agad at ngumiti ulit. Ngayon seryoso na ang mukha ko bigla ako nakaramdam nang awkwardness, ewan ko ba. Napabangon siya sa hinihigaan niya

"Wait, why did you suddenly get serious?" tinignan niya ako, ang lapit nang mukha niya.

"Don't tell me?" At bago pa niya tapusin yung sinasabi niya, I interrupted him.

"Pwede ba tumigil ka, for Kliosate only!" giit ko sa kanya habang tinuturo ang puso ko.

"Ouch!" he uttered.